Mar 10, 2019
I have mixed feelings playing 0.3.14 There are many improvements over 0.2.8 but most of that are half-done changes. Like remodeled feline form that looks better, but no skin variants, almost no wearables (like my favorite Messy Ending :) ) The few implemented "outfits" is not removed during sex animation even when it's covering pussy. So it looks weird. And many more like that. I guess that next Stream update should be the right time when all that is fixed.
Also, there are some MxF animations, some FxF, some Futa only, but no FxM except the Centaur. So there is new hot feline form, but no way to get her fucked. I hope to get that extended with announced new animation system. Anyway, I wouldn't expect downloadworthy build till next year.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Is the camp a first itteration in 3.14 ?
I've enslaved a 'boss' but they are just standing in a cage not doing anything. I don't seem to be able to do anything in the camp other than changing few models and sleep.
Camps are very much an in progress aspect of the game, yes. Nothing you can do with her quite yet, and presumably the things the developers are planning for her are waiting on indev systems like dynamic sex scenes and potentially pregnancy. (Both of which are in progress as of this month, according to their roadmap.)
Does anyone else have a problem where items are missing? chests for hair and items are not there or even show up. Also sometimes the quest gets locked to another location and you can't complete it?
Most cosmetic items from v0.2.8 are disabled, as they need to be rebuilt in a way that is compatible with the new bodies. Not quite sure what you mean by the quest bit, although some of the markers on the map are less than self explanatory.
Hmm, yeah, just got it too. Finished the whole release in under an hour. Hoping they crack the next one soon
The game really doesn't have very much content at the moment. They're working on building some core systems that are blocking new content implementation, and until those are done, much of what they could implement would be in the category of "we'll need to redo this in a month or two."
I have mixed feelings playing 0.3.14 There are many improvements over 0.2.8 but most of that are half-done changes. Like remodeled feline form that looks better, but no skin variants, almost no wearables (like my favorite Messy Ending :) ) The few implemented "outfits" is not removed during sex animation even when it's covering pussy. So it looks weird. And many more like that. I guess that next Stream update should be the right time when all that is fixed.
Also, there are some MxF animations, some FxF, some Futa only, but no FxM except the Centaur. So there is new hot feline form, but no way to get her fucked. I hope to get that extended with announced new animation system. Anyway, I wouldn't expect downloadworthy build till next year.
The half-done changes are why the customization and dynamic sex scenes were originally end of the roadmap goals with unspecified timing. The developers were fully aware they'd get tons of complaints exactly like this if they did them early in development like this. That said, both systems won out as top of the list on the roadmap reorganization poll, so they bit the bullet and went forward with it anyway.

They're gonna be working on reimplementing the missing cosmetics and outfits over time while they continue to update the game. Now that the new bodies are done, at least outfits, cosmetics, and the like are back on the table for new additions. Sex scenes are essentially off the table for another couple of months while they build the dynamic sex system.

Once that's done, though? Things are probably gonna get quite interesting. The recent changelogs have been pretty dang small compared to what the team was putting out before the roadmap poll, so them being able to work on content again should see a nice boost in that department.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
The quest for the Dragon body. Sometimes the quest marker appears at the free slave stocks, Instead of the Ruin where you get the urn. I ignore that and go to the ruin, the urn does not spawn. Reload and it is still doing the same thing. with the quest marker appearing on the opposite side of the map.

Also I said the chests don't appear. I played once already and got all the hair for the human appearance, which was in chests/urns. Since I had to start a new game to get rid of the Above quest glitch, Half the hair is now locked since the chests did not spawn on new game.

Last edited:

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
The quest for the Dragon body. Sometimes the quest marker appears at the free slave stocks, Instead of the Ruin where you get the urn. I ignore that and go to the ruin, the urn does not spawn. Reload and it is still doing the same thing. with the quest marker appearing on the opposite side of the map.

Also I said the chests don't appear. I played once already and got all the hair for the human appearance, which was in chests/urns. Since I had to start a new game to get rid of the Above quest glitch, Half the hair is now locked since the chests did not spawn on new game.
The game's save loading and data tracking has some pretty significant fuckery going on, judging by the bug reports I've seen in the discord. If you're going to start a new game, you're going to want to nuke the entire save folder first. It can be found at %localappdata%\carnal_instinct\Saved\SaveGames if you want to give that a try.

Overall tho, it sounds like there's some sort of cross-save contamination happening, either via things not properly getting reset or a global save being mishandled. The former can be addressed by closing the game and reopening it before starting a new game, but the latter can only be addressed by deleting all the existing save data.

Edit: Just did some testing, have a warning for everyone in the thread:

Do not use the ingame load menu! Load saves from the title screen. The ingame load menu does not properly clear data, and can contaminate the save you load with information from the session you're "leaving."

Last edited:

Darkwolves603

Mar 10, 2018
The game's save loading and data tracking has some pretty significant fuckery going on, judging by the bug reports I've seen in the discord. If you're going to start a new game, you're going to want to nuke the entire save folder first. It can be found at %localappdata%\carnal_instinct\Saved\SaveGames if you want to give that a try.

Overall tho, it sounds like there's some sort of cross-save contamination happening, either via things not properly getting reset or a global save being mishandled. The former can be addressed by closing the game and reopening it before starting a new game, but the latter can only be addressed by deleting all the existing save data.

Edit: Just did some testing, have a warning for everyone in the thread:

Do not use the ingame load menu! Load saves from the title screen. The ingame load menu does not properly clear data, and can contaminate the save you load with information from the session you're "leaving."
Is anybody reporting an issue where it just Fatal Crashes on the first loading screen after the title (New Save or Existing)? It worked once after the new update but has since stopped completely. I've tried clearing the save folder, uninstalling/re-installing with no success.

I bought the Steam version but I haven't seen any word about it in the discussions. I tried accessing the Discord but it looks to only be open to Patrons.

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
full save 0.3.14?
Try my Starting save for Carnal Instinct v.0.3.14
- You start at "Camp Stash" (base camp, where you can store things in a chest and change the time of day)
- All equipment saved in the chest (excluding quest items, of course)
- Fully Equipped Woman: Damascus Steel Weapon, Esi's Shield, Bow, Arrows, Elixirs, Clothes. (Long sword and daggers are in the chest)
- All mined components for crafting in the chest. Approximately 50 each (just sell the excess in the market)
- Weaponsmith and Alchemist rescued and sent to base camp
- Unlocked all available genitals
- Unlocked Cursed Felian (halloween content)
- Unlocked all available hairstyles
- Unlocked all available Dragonite heads and skins (to see, you need to complete the "Footsteps of the Dragon" quest)

Pick up the necessary equipment, save and go to the main quest. Everything is ready for this, you can defeat any enemy or boss. Excess items can be sold to merchants.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And try my Final save for Carnal Instinct v.0.3.14
- Green slime not used (so you can watch sex scenes with her)
- Melvha is your boyfriend :)
- Inquisitor imprisoned (not killed)
- Completed all quests
- Unlocked everything you can
- All equipment is folded into the chest of the base camp
- You can freely go to all sexy NPCs with whom sex scenes are possible, all of them are marked on the map with an icon.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Confirmed and tested, Completely deleting the saves and starting anew fixes it as well as Loading only from the main menu. Thank you for that fix.

1% locked/paywalled :p Ultimas Subscribe only.

Last edited:

LastWishes

Sep 5, 2018
other than mega the download speed is very slow for me despite having 147.62 Mbps Download speed and 32.20 Mbps upload speed. So, I use FDM to download but it still is slow. Do you guys have any advice?

btw, It is around 200~KB/s for me.

Last edited:

Suspicious Sock

Aug 26, 2021
Hi. Can anyone tell me about the low fps in this game? I realize, that a 4gb Gpu is not enough, but should be at least good enough to run at 50fps..
I ran into something similar to that with my pc which should easily be able to handle it. First i'd say is make sure your drivers are up to date. Secondly, are you playing in fullscreen? I've noticed that problem with mine as well, but it doesn't happen in windowed fullscreen. I'd say try giving that a try until you can figure out how to properly run fullscreen without hindered frame rates. Hope this helps!

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes