TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Did they Decrease Breast Size, Yes they did.
I owe you an apology for being so hard on you on this point. I went and dug up a copy of v0.3.14 that I had backed up and compared it, and it does appear that at some point they have reduced the player's maximum breast size. That's never been in a changelog, which is notable because they tend to stuff even innocuous things into the changelogs. Unfortunately, I don't have any of the versions between that and v0.3.30 that I can check against to see if it was gradual or all at once. For comparison:
old.png new.png
compare.png

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
No pregnancy in incoming features listed, is it planned?

Does anyone have a link for a version on Mega?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
No pregnancy in incoming features listed, is it planned?

Does anyone have a link for a version on Mega?
The developer notes section is from when the game first went public in late 2020, and is incredibly out of date. You're much better off referring to . As for Mega, no. The developers DMCA uploads of the game, and Mega links don't stay online long enough to be worth the effort.
is there a way to go above that limits, just like it was in cyberpunk?
Are you referring to the limits on the character generator sliders? It's possible in most games that have sliders just by dint of how those tend to get implemented. Assuming it's possible here, it would be a matter of tracking down memory addresses and building a cheat engine table for it. That is an assumption, however. There are certainly ways to implement sliders where that wouldn't work.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I owe you an apology for being so hard on you on this point. I went and dug up a copy of v0.3.14 that I had backed up and compared it, and it does appear that at some point they have reduced the player's maximum breast size. That's never been in a changelog, which is notable because they tend to stuff even innocuous things into the changelogs. Unfortunately, I don't have any of the versions between that and v0.3.30 that I can check against to see if it was gradual or all at once. For comparison:
View attachment 1709890 View attachment 1709892
View attachment 1709893
now looking at these, idk if it's just me but the breasts seem bit too round :unsure:
though maybe rather than change the whole shape completely, maybe they could add a slider for breast roundness
nothing one can't live without if they don't tho

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Well, I found the bust size setting in the save file. Went a touch overboard while testing to verify: titanictiddies.png
Amusingly, they save the maximum, minimum, and current slider values in the save file, so this is a slider-compatible change. Give me a hot minute and I'll set up a save file with 5x the maximums on all sliders compared to the base game, and attach it to this post.

May 26, 2020
Well, I found the bust size setting in the save file. Went a touch overboard while testing to verify: View attachment 1710990
Amusingly, they save the maximum, minimum, and current slider values in the save file, so this is a slider-compatible change. Give me a hot minute and I'll set up a save file with 5x the maximums on all sliders compared to the base game, and attach it to this post.
so could You upload the file?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
so could You upload the file?
There's 90 or so options I need to manually edit, it's gonna take a minute. I'm verifying things right now.

Edit: And I'm done. I've uploaded version-specific save files to this post. Use a save for the wrong version at your own risk. Also, be aware that the sliders were not designed to go this far, and you can create rather impressive monstrosities as a result. You're also gonna clip out of your clothing pretty much the moment you start going past the original maximums, so resign yourself to "holes" in your clothes or just outright running around naked.

Installation Instructions:
  1. Open the game, start a new game, save, and quit.
  2. Open the following folder: %localappdata%\Carnal_Instinct\Saved\SaveGames
  3. Unzip the relevant zip file into that folder.
  4. Replace the save you created in step 1 with the save you unzipped. Make sure the newly downloaded files match the original save file names.
  5. Open the game, load the new save, enjoy the extended sliders.

Technical info: there is a block of nearly 100 settings in the game, prefaced with MinValue, MaxValue, and Value. You can edit them at , and they are exactly what they sound like: maximum, minimum, and current values for character generation sliders. They're not labeled, and be aware that you edit your save data at your own risk. (So back things up first!)

DO NOT USE THESE SAVES WITH OTHER VERSIONS OF THE GAME! These saves pack in quite a lot of data that gets initialized on first load, such as object locations and character customization options. When loaded into the wrong version of the game, this data can break pretty much everything worthwhile. You'll find quests that don't work, objects that are outright missing or misplaced, dialogue options that are broken, and more.

Last edited:

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Does the steam version get updated less regular? Decided to grab it on my alt account
Steam gets quarterly updates that include everything Patreon has received since the last update. The exceptions being a few patreon exclusive items (two cocks, for the moment) and anything that was too unstable. An example of the second being an update from last year that didn't include a new outfit system because it was eating items and deleting them from your inventory.

Reactions: -Nynx-

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
An announcement that just went out on Discord:
ann.png
Searchable text version:
@everyone Just a brief infodump on the status of the updates this month. As we don't want @Avatar tier to languish for ages without access to the DSS and new sexual content, both updates will be nearer the end of the month and in quicker succession than usual. @Ascended+ tiers will still get a second update before month end, but it'll drop a short time after the first update (giving us a chance to bugfix the non-DSS content). We have the first DSS scene ready to go and we're just finishing up UI and a few other elements we need to get this in your hands. I'll be posting some juicy screenshots in behind-the-scenes as the final visuals take shape in the coming days.
And for those who missed it, DSS is their shorthand for Dynamic Sex System, which is a complete top-down replacement for how sex scenes are handled in the game.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Did the Developer ever say anything about the boob size reduction? or Will they be adding a item piece to grow it later?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Did the Developer ever say anything about the boob size reduction? or Will they be adding a item piece to grow it later?
I mentioned it's never been in a changelog, and a quick check of the discord shows no mention there. Having expanded the sliders though, I can take a wild guess as to why they did it: morph.png

Fabric morphs rarely play nice with a dynamic, scalable, physics-enabled body. I scaled her here so you can see how easy it is to bust both the tops and bottoms of current outfits. Even if you set your character's bust to the same size as the crocodile priestess, you'll already start seeing the breasts clip in and out of outfits as you jiggle your way through Sabu. It's something the devs can likely fix with additional work, but priority-wise there are much bigger fish to fry. Far more efficient to cut an inch or so of bust, leaving the maximum still ridiculous but not quite as difficult to work with.

If you want to try it out yourself, the v0.3.28 save in this post is a brand new save file, still on the docks, with the sliders expanded to 5x their official maximums. As a side note, it's pretty easy to find the gold value in the save and modify it using the same editor I mentioned in that post.

J Maddow

Jun 28, 2020
The OP's instructions are out of date on that front and assume a cracked launcher that no longer works. Just unzip the download and run Carnal_Instinct.exe.

BaasB, is that something that should be updated for the OP?
I see, but my current problem is I couldn't find Carnal_Instinct.exe in the zip file. (sorry my english is bad to cause the confusion)

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I see, but my current problem is I couldn't find Carnal_Instinct.exe in the zip file. (sorry my english is bad to cause the confusion)
The file may wind up being Carnal_Instinct or Carnal_Instinct.exe depending on your computer's settings. When you open up the zip file, the one you want to run is this one: Untitled.png

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
where did u download this file?
From the first post. Specifically, I believe I used the racaty file host. If you're having trouble opening up the file you downloaded, make sure you have a program like 7zip installed. Windows doesn't support opening up .rar archives on its own.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes