ZEROYMAR

May 29, 2019
it's strange because I tested this part over and over again, even before answering you I retested the scene one more time and I didn't get that error.....

Are you two emulating the game on a smartphone or are you playing it on pc?
That problem has been solved,I just restart game.Thank you,this is a great game.

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
That problem has been solved,I just restart game.Thank you,this is a great game.
I'm glad, it seems that the problem is exclusively with the emulator.

Well I'm going to give me a few days off, so I will not answer all your questions until Wednesday 22nd, happy weekend to all, and thanks for the support.

Mortusbellum

Aug 9, 2020
I will watch this game closely and enjoy it I just hope for a lot more pov animations blowjob doggy and so on I love your game so far

LordEisar

Jan 28, 2018
Oh so far this is looking great. Having quick time events is a fun way to spice up the rpgm combat tbh.

Eve is looking wonderful, so quite a good job on the art!

Hope to see some more outfits over time, the apron and see-through uniform were great.

(and also hope that her ass will get plenty of use >.>)

Keep up the good work :D

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I will say i see promise but alot is gonna need to be added to make this game worth it imo. Trying the whole resident evil type saving aspect i hate. Having to save at certain points and go through insufferable things over and over because i think maybe something naughty will happen if i dont press the button but always wrong lol. Also needs a skip dialogue and sprint button. I get its the first release so just saying somethings it needs to be more worth playing. Will there be plenty of naughty events in both battle and outside of battle? I hope...

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The only reason I put that "warning" is for the players to keep in mind that I don't know much about the "hentai" world and its fetishes, so I recommend them to suggest me what they would like to see in the game to give it more variety.

To tell you the truth I got into "ero-game" development guided by a very popular game called "Claire`s Quest" and by some very popular NSFW Resident Evil animations made by a guy who calls himself "Hinca-P".
Hinca-P's stuff is indeed very good. And Claire's Quest is a really good start tbh.

Reactions: Raziels

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Well... the concept, art design, and plot are really nice... but the game is AWEFULLY slow; the fact that you can't run in the game and the events in between the save rooms are a heck of long (with all those quick time events and battles) make the game a little bit stressing; not going to lie, enjoyed pretty much, but the scene on the generator room pissed me off.

Edit: AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, please update the RPG maker engine or version, when the only options are windows sized of a nut or bugged fullscreen it gets a lot of negative points with me and probably a lot o people.

Cesartyrus

Aug 29, 2017
I'm a pretty big fan of the RE style H games, really looking forward to this one's future. Any planned H Scenes for the other enemies? I noticed you can do lewd actions on the frog for example and it doesn't do anything afterwards, but the female infected continue to attack regardless.

s233937

Feb 21, 2021
Dialogues usually explain things relevant to future events, although I suppose I could implement an option to skip for the future secondary events dialogues...

regarding the save system I can't change it, I don't know if you know how rpg maker works, but I have created a very delicate system of switches and variables, if I give the player the power to save anywhere, when loading the game the switches would go crazy making the game crash.

besides this game is a "parody/homage" to the old RE games, so the save system is like in those games.

The only reason why Eveline only wears an apron is because I hate drawing clothes, besides in the animations I would have to draw the clothes over and over again.

I know the apron excuse is a bit silly but I really couldn't think of anything else, the lab stage will only be the prologue, so in the next chapters Eveline will wear the tiny red dress that she has on the cover.

The only reason I put that "warning" is for the players to keep in mind that I don't know much about the "hentai" world and its fetishes, so I recommend them to suggest me what they would like to see in the game to give it more variety.

To tell you the truth I got into "ero-game" development guided by a very popular game called "Claire`s Quest" and by some very popular NSFW Resident Evil animations made by a guy who calls himself "Hinca-P".

I suppose I could enable/disable the option to run in zones instead of a full map, but that would take a lot of work, I'll see what I can do.

The game will not have a destructible clothing system, maybe it will implement that feature in future games.

Regarding why I chose an old engine like RPG Maker Ace VX, it's simply because of the limitations of my pc, hopefully I can acquire a better pc in the future....
I understand everything. thanks for the reply. I will be looking forward to updates.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Keep her jiggly and you'll keep me happy m8
Oh if you decide to add impregnation use mechanics from strategist annelette by shoku she's given a potion and slowly her corruption builds once at 100% she can be knock up at any time after that.

I like this system because items exist to reduce corruption (unless you hit 100% then it's permanent), annilette will simply comment about pregnancy and have a bloated belly requiring an item to give birth as well (it's all because of the potion, they're also all eggs) so you could add similar mechanics and if she gets all corrupted impregnation can occur and wave off rapid pregnancy due to the virus. Basically players can unlock it as a feature and if they arent into impregnation keep corruption low, you can also do scene variations with her loving sex alot maybe ahegao which is another thing people like

Last edited:

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
Great game man! Amazing art, the QTE's aren't too hard, the maps are decent, and the story is going well. Honestly, I really enjoy the MC and the animations you did for her. Hope to see what higher lewdity will cause or how general player progression will go. Like a skill tree or something. I'd like to be able to increase the max SP in some way too.

Keep it up and I hope to see this game coming up frequently under the latest updates tab :)

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes