Redleg

Apr 22, 2018
I wasn't really thinking of adding bestiality to the game, just scenes with monsters in humanoid form, or other humans.

But if I see more people suggest it, I will introduce scenes with other creatures, it would be quite weird to draw that kind of things, but it would help me to give more variety to the game.

In future updates I'll add lesbian scenes with the infected women.
Its your game, do what you want with it. Infected animals were a thing in the OG RE, and the combination of the two have made many an appearance on Rule34 (jill valentine might be the most dogged character in all of media), and other RE based games (seemingly will for sure be included in erohazard, the other recently introduced RE based game).

It would add variety, but if you DIDN'T want beast stuff, you could just have more make believe BOWs. Even if it is similar, if it doesn't exist IRL it isn't beasty.

I just like seeing curvy chicks put in embarrassing/humiliating situations they have little control over, and there is nothing more embarrassing than a woman servicing a lower life form.

Last edited:
Reactions: AZDAZ99

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Its your game, do what you want with it. Infected animals were a thing in the OG RE, and the combination of the two have made many an appearance on Rule34 (jill valentine might be the most dogged character in all of media), and other RE based games (seemingly will for sure be included in erohazard, the other recently introduced RE based game).

It would add variety, but if you DIDN'T want beast stuff, you could just have more make believe BOWs. Even if it is similar, if it doesn't exist IRL it isn't beasty.

I just like seeing curvy chicks put in embarrassing/humiliating situations they have little control over, and there is nothing more embarrassing than a woman servicing a lower life form.
The only thing that pushed me to develop this kind of games was the popularity of a game called "Claire's Quest", and that game contains a couple of scenes with animals and other strange creatures.

However, I care to know the opinion of the players of my game, so I have opened a poll, because I love democracy :p.

Last edited:

Redleg

Apr 22, 2018
I will say if you go the patreon route eventually you will have to do the like beasty but not beasty route. At least as far as advertising it on their platform. You could probably talk about it here and have the patreon there, you just can't show that kind of stuff on their platform. Or at least you couldn't not too long ago.

I'm not telling you this to say no to that platform, but I've seen several projects halted because of using patreon, patreon seeing the beasty content on their platform, and shutting everything down as the developer had to completely restructure what was advertised or move to subscribestar.

Just a suggestion: When an enemy character gameovers you it should be an animation or drawing of the creature having its way with Eveline. That is something all kinds of fantasy/scifi/horror games miss out on I feel like. IF you decide to go the beasty route.

Last edited:

Redleg

Apr 22, 2018
I'm not sure how exactly patreon functions now. But I know that some developers had to move their content from patreon to subscribestar.

I think just having creatures that are similar but not "real" is enough. Kingdom of Deception had hellhounds (or some kind of imaginary hound, can't remember now) in it, and is still on patreon. Not advertising there might be enough as well.

Reactions: Mr. Heisenbergo

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
I'm not sure how exactly patreon functions now. But I know that some developers had to move their content from patreon to subscribestar.

I think just having creatures that are similar but not "real" is enough. Kingdom of Deception had hellhounds (or some kind of imaginary hound, can't remember now) in it, and is still on patreon. Not advertising there might be enough as well.
Well, I will do more research on the subject, thank you very much for taking the time to answer me.

Reactions: pyurium

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
Interesting..., although I already knew that patreon restricted certain contents, I thought that just not advertising them on the platform would be enough, but if I were to implement bestiality in the game, would I then have to upload a version of the game without bestiality to patreon?.

thanks for your advice, I will investigate more about it in the next days.

regarding your suggestion, to tell the truth I want all the scenes to be chosen by the player, under my concept to put animations/images in game over screens would only be a waste of time and resources, in the future updates, I will implement a "battle fuck" system (this system will be linked to the level of degeneration that Eveline has), so I prefer to use those images/animations in those situations.

greetings.
Love games with battle fuck systems, can't wait to see how yours turns out :)

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes