GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
gonna give it a shot, dk how far along it is now, since its been awhile.
[if the whole AI art question is still up. im largely against, though im not against its use to prototype scenes/ideas for art long as its clearly labeled, or alongside with the other art. -like an artist toggle on some other games where you got different artists updating art overtime so it becomes a preference thing.- though one thing for sure. The games art rn on the first page really got my attention. She really has it good all over physically.(tldr of this part: Prefer the nice drawn art, but if you can get a use out of ai art to improve the games creation, or like a art pack. its up to you. -though time/effort balance will always be a concern ai art "could" look pretty if you get results without issues. but her "body" has to have a good game in her to keep us all going)

will give the game a shot asap. [and ill keep in mind the feel of the game if suggestions do come up in mind.]
(of course i wouldnt want to suggest anything that goes against your direction unless you asked. but wholeheartedly)

Hope you got a great development

Reactions: Mr. Heisenbergo

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Will the game be updated again? I saw that everything has been deleted on twitter
Hopefully in the next few weeks, I've finished all the images/scenes, so now I'm focused on creating the scenarios and events, I'm about 70% of the update done.

I work almost all day and all my free time is dedicated to this project, that's why I'm not very active in social networks, but that doesn't mean I'm not working :p

Have a nice day

Redleg

Apr 22, 2018
You could have the AI generated artwork for "files" or something you find in game. A bonus for exploring the map or something. Kinda of like SWEGABE does with LOQO but instead of people that take forever to draw images, just have a computer to do it.

I'd have to see what the art looked like before I said yes or no. I don't really give AF if a computer did it if it looks good. Not that anything is wrong with YOUR style.

Feb 28, 2022
May I have suggestion?

I think you should update your game to have save/load at anywhere and anytime instead the check point!!!

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Use MTool, you can call the save window at any time
Be careful when using that tool, as I have already explained before the save system is linked to switches and variables, if you save in certain areas that you shouldn't you could screw up the game and you would have to start from the beginning.

I have received several complaints about the save system although there are people who defend it too, because of this I will submit to a vote to change the save system, and it will be my subscribers who will decide whether to change it or not.

I clarify that if the option to change the save system wins, I will change it in future updates (when the lab area is finished), because there I will be able to reset all the switches without fuck up the game.

Any news?
I want to add a "battle fuck" system with Quick time events during battles, however I'm having several problems as the rpg maker is giving me multiple bugs, so I've decided to release a small update next week while I fix the problem.

However my subscribers will have early access to the update, so the public release will be in a couple of weeks...

God day to all.

Last edited:

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
Be careful when using that tool, as I have already explained before the save system is linked to switches and variables, if you save in certain areas that you shouldn't you could screw up the game and you would have to start from the beginning.

I have received several complaints about the save system although there are people who defend it too, because of this I will submit to a vote to change the save system, and it will be my subscribers who will decide whether to change it or not.

I clarify that if the option to change the save system wins, I will change it in future updates (when the lab area is finished), because there I will be able to reset all the switches without fuck up the game.

I want to add a "battle fuck" system with Quick time events during battles, however I'm having several problems as the rpg maker is giving me multiple bugs, so I've decided to release a small update next week while I fix the problem.

However my subscribers will have early access to the update, so the public release will be in a couple of weeks...

God day to all.
Looking forward to it! Love battle fuck systems and making it quick times could be pretty unique :) God speed and hope it runs smooth for you.

Feb 28, 2022
Quick question:

Will you release the result on voting save/load to be 'check point' or 'at any moment' from your subscribestar here? If the voting is in favor on 'check point', i'm fine.

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Quick question:

Will you release the result on voting save/load to be 'check point' or 'at any moment' from your subscribestar here? If the voting is in favor on 'check point', i'm fine.
If you are interested, I don't see any problem to reveal the result, I will do the poll after I release the next update.

I have done more polls before, and if you want to know the results just let me know and I will post them here and on twitter from now on.

Reactions: Kameronn77x
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes