sassone

Nov 17, 2019
I've never done animation in my life until I started developing this game, and animating tentacles is driving me crazy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you think of my animations so far?
Any tips for improvement?
i think those animations are preaty good so far, even if i am not a big fan of tentacles, the last ones were beautifull so i am gonna look after the new ones(big support)

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
can you add more zombie or human scenes? btw, it's a really great game.:HideThePain:
Of course, in the future there will be more scenes with zombies and there will also be scenes with "non-infected humans".

Hola Senor. Great game. I love it. Can't wait for more... speaking of... when will we get more?
It all depends on my job, sometimes my boss changes my shifts, some weeks I work day and some weeks night and sometimes I have to work overtime.

I hope to be able to release a new update at the end of April, but it all depends on the changes in my job...

i think those animations are preaty good so far, even if i am not a big fan of tentacles, the last ones were beautifull so i am gonna look after the new ones(big support)
Thank you.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
What updates are coming around? Honestly I wouldn't go too insane with new infected or nonhuman add what you like, give a bunch of scenes, maybe a few unique animations on loss too (but don't have a game over, restart at the nearest door or something). If she has sex too much my idea of a corruption system would really work tbh.

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Important:
I have updated the game links, THIS UPDATE IS ONLY TO FIX BUGS SO IT DOESN'T CONTAIN NEW CONTENT / SCENES.

Here is the content of this update

-Eveline can now run anywhere (except flooded areas)
-Added a button to accelerate the speed of the dialogs.
-Enemies' health has been lowered a little bit to prevent them from being "bullet sponges".
-Secondary weapons (e.g. Molotov cocktails, flash grenades, etc.) can now be used from the "melee moves" section.
-Now the infected humans will be slower so you can avoid getting into combat against them if you manage to dodge them.
-I have redrawn some animations that I didn't like...
-Changed the place where Eveline is located after the frog scene in the kitchen, (this to avoid the bug that the game gave when emulated in joiplay).

Due to the new script I installed to speed up the dialogs, you will have to start a new game, because the previous saves will not be compatible with this version of the game.

I 'm still working on the new update, I already have a couple of animations done, I will do a couple more and then I will start programming the new instances, I hope to release next update at the end of this month or the first days of May, everything depends on the schedule changes and the extra hours that my boss assigns me in my job...

On the other hand the approval of my profile in SubscribeStar is in process, in case someone wants to support me monetarily in the future.

if you are experiencing bugs please report them that's all, happy day to everyone.

Last edited:

sassone

Nov 17, 2019
Important:
I have updated the game links, THIS UPDATE IS ONLY TO FIX BUGS SO IT DOESN'T CONTAIN NEW CONTENT / SCENES.

Here is the content of this update

-Eveline can now run anywhere (except flooded areas)
-Added a button to accelerate the speed of the dialogs.
-Enemies' health has been lowered a little bit to prevent them from being "bullet sponges".
-Secondary weapons (e.g. Molotov cocktails, flash grenades, etc.) can now be used from the "melee moves" section.
-Now the infected humans will be slower so you can avoid getting into combat against them if you manage to dodge them.
-I have redrawn some animations that I didn't like...
-Changed the place where Eveline is located after the frog scene in the kitchen, (this to avoid the bug that the game gave when emulated in joiplay).

Due to the new script I installed to speed up the dialogs, you will have to start a new game, because the previous saves will not be compatible with this version of the game.

I 'm still working on the new update, I already have a couple of animations done, I will do a couple more and then I will start programming the new instances, I hope to release next update at the end of this month or the first days of May, everything depends on the schedule changes and the extra hours that my boss assigns me in my job...

On the other hand the approval of my profile in SubscribeStar is in process, in case someone wants to support me monetarily in the future.

if you are experiencing bugs please report them that's all, happy day to everyone.
i absolutely love you man, good luck doing it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CarnalOutbreak-0.1Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Although I'm still working on the next update, I'm suffering an existential crisis due to the "art" generated by AI, I've seen voices for and against, but I would like to know the opinion of you, the players of my game.

I know it's something inevitable and it's only a matter of time for it to be perfected.

What do you think about the "art" created by "AI"?

I would appreciate an honest answer, good day.

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
Art made by AI can be very helpful as far as a starting point. It draws most of the thing you wanna draw, and then you fix it, clean it, etc... I am yet to see an AI generated picture that doesn't need quite a bit of fixing and especially when it comes to erotica, where a finger not in place can really fuck with your mind and erection

Shining Tower

Nov 22, 2017
AI art is still made by and for humans. Its purpose is still to serve humanity. Don't worry too much about if you're doing things the "proper" way or not. If it helps you and it looks good, then I don't see how that's a bad thing.

Reactions: Mr. Heisenbergo

Hidden_Pork

Feb 28, 2022
I would honestly keep on the path you are on with the art and maybe use Ai art for enemies maybe, hand-drawn art no matter how perceivably good or bad (I love what you have done with your game its nostalgic and has personality) has heart.
I wish you the best of luck and lookforward to playing your game again you may think it was amateur and or flawed but your project is/was very well written and has lots of attention to detail, you should be proud of what you have done and i am very much intrigued on where this project goes. :unsure:

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
Although I'm still working on the next update, I'm suffering an existential crisis due to the "art" generated by AI, I've seen voices for and against, but I would like to know the opinion of you, the players of my game.

I know it's something inevitable and it's only a matter of time for it to be perfected.

What do you think about the "art" created by "AI"?

I would appreciate an honest answer, good day.
The way the scenes are currently is amazing. If you can replicate the same quality using AI art and it saves you effort, then go for it. As others have said, AI art at this point is just a tool. I think the majority of us think highly of your game because your artwork is great, and there's also a nice gameplay aspect. Best of luck regardless of your choice :)

Reactions: Mr. Heisenbergo
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes