negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Eveirhing, I go till the plant but as soon as I cut the plant I'm dead, it's just after the elevator
Just asking here, are you using the RPGM MVMZ cheat menu?
For some reason it breaks some scriptings in rpgm games, so the slime monster is too fast and catches up to you by the time you reach the first plant.
And yeah, happened to me too, tried with a clean version and it works normally, the slime monster is far slower without the cheat menu installed.

Last edited:

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
I would love gameover animations but im more so leaning towards more of those "horny" enemies that sexually assault eve, the dialogue while this is happening makes it even better. I also wouldn't mind seeing some scenes if you fail some of the QTE(doesnt have to be gameover scenes). If the slime in the tunnel were to ever be a scene tho it would prolly be a gameover scene since at that point in the game there is no way eve would let a monster penetrate her.
Agreed and yeah that could be a fun way to make QTEs more interesting without making them be game-ending

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
where do i find all the gens?
As of right now you can only locate two of the novalite generators (the blue and yellow one) the others should be able to be located in future updates. You should be able to find them by just walking around in that second area and exploring a bit to see what you can find

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Super niche problem but idk if its just a rpgm thing, but if you idle on the pause screen for too long the game just becomes unresponsive
Havent ran into that personally but i wouldnt be surprised if that was an RPGM thing or your machine taking a dump for some reason

Feb 9, 2024
As of right now you can only locate two of the novalite generators (the blue and yellow one) the others should be able to be located in future updates. You should be able to find them by just walking around in that second area and exploring a bit to see what you can find
ahh thanks i was wondering why there were only 2

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes