Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
My game closed a lot of times during the playthrough, the degeneration was always reseting to 0, the last one bugged and closed after entering the door on the room on fire, after depositing the blue sphere/reactor in the empty box, so i'll quit and try after a few updates more

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It is a kick ass game, very cool, but I can not find the save option in the character menu, only options,formations,status,skills,items and Game End. No Save. I do have a save folder in my www folder. Anyhow I am not getting far in the game.

King3312

Feb 5, 2023
It is a kick ass game, very cool, but I can not find the save option in the character menu, only options,formations,status,skills,items and Game End. No Save. I do have a save folder in my www folder. Anyhow I am not getting far in the game.
you need to play and explore a save room, its zombie game so limited save is making this game more enjoy

Last edited:
Reactions: JaszMan

DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
Also why does the game ask, "Are you an adult person" bro I laughed so hard when I saw that why didnt it just ask. "Are you over 18?" or "Are you an adult?"

Nov 11, 2019
Im stuck after getting the yellow norvalite generator. I see a ventalator blocked by a plant, but I dont know how to remove it. I need the medicines to patch up Norman, but the medicines are inside the boxes in a room but I dont have a crowbar to open it. One of the doors is locked behind a waterfall, one of them is blocked from the other side, and the other's door knob broke. What am I supposed to do!!?
Interact with the flipped barrel right next to the plant.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I'm all for limited save zone in the game but the the ventilation duct/slime chase scene being behind a long masturbation cutscene is pain
I get it. My personal gripe with any Resident Evil inspired game that preserves the save room mechanic is that it makes the game feel less accessible on weekdays. You have barely a moment and if you think an area will take a long time before finding the next save point you may as well leave the gameplay to Saturday only.

Karryn's Prison wanted to keep consequence but keep the game accessible, so Easy Mode in that game enables saving anywhere, among other things. If people complain about QTEs and a lack of saving anywhere, maybe the developer should consider an Easy Mode.

Reactions: Demonstorm

deidra vg

Mar 22, 2018
I get it. My personal gripe with any Resident Evil inspired game that preserves the save room mechanic is that it makes the game feel less accessible on weekdays. You have barely a moment and if you think an area will take a long time before finding the next save point you may as well leave the gameplay to Saturday only.

Karryn's Prison wanted to keep consequence but keep the game accessible, so Easy Mode in that game enables saving anywhere, among other things. If people complain about QTEs and a lack of saving anywhere, maybe the developer should consider an Easy Mode.
The thing that sorta eliminates the 'fun' of QTEs is how absolutely clunky rpg maker runs on some system, I get this weird movement lag where my character would stop for a moment before continuing to move while I've been holding down the same move direction

Zzkotl

Oct 12, 2023
How do you tune the frequency on the radio? It says the key is an up arrow but I can't seem to figure out what key it is...

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3758568

Overview:
Carnal Outbreak is an erotic turn-based battle game that parodies classic late 90s "Survival Horror" titles. In this game the ammo is limited, so you need to wisely manage every found object. Notably, you can use the protagonist's body as a unique weapon.
In Carnal Outbreak, you'll step into the shoes of Eveline, a 37-year-old woman who, after learning about her husband's infidelity, chooses to start a new in Turdus City. Seeking to infuse excitement into her life, she also decides to join the police force.
On her first day as a police officer, Eveline must explore a mysterious and unsettling house filled with creatures exhibiting peculiar carnal instincts...
While the game follows a linear path, a decision-making system adds a dynamic element, influencing the plot's development. These choices also affect secondary characters and shape our protagonist's behavior, letting you decide if our police woman remains a dedicated agent of order or gives in to her carnal instincts....​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-22
Release Date: 2024-06-05
Developer: Mr.Heisenbergo - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2024-06-05
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This looks like a fun game. Would it be possible to play this game using the mouse? I'm an old guy and having to situp at my computer isn't ideal for me and probably a lot of other players tool

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
The combo of limited saving and lots of game over opportunities seems misguided. It's not even sexy game overs. Consider some anti-frustration features.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes