CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
BTW I was using MVMZ Cheat and this tools demap the SHIFT key to "Hide dialog box" it was the reason i was missing some stuff ! :)

Rahul123

Formerly 'Rahultatti'
Jan 26, 2024
BTW I was using MVMZ Cheat and this tools demap the SHIFT key to "Hide dialog box" it was the reason i was missing some stuff ! :)
What is it "MVMZ Cheat"? And what is it used for? Also is it safe to download?

Rahul123

Formerly 'Rahultatti'
Jan 26, 2024
A variable got screwed in the process to port the game to MV, I thought that the error had already been fixed because during the tests I didn't get any problem.

Fortunately I have found the problem and I am fixing it now. In a few hours I will give you a link with the bug fixed.

Sorry
Mr. Heisenbergo, we are eagerly anticipating the update. Could you please let us know when it will be released to the public? Your response would be greatly appreciated.

Demonstorm

Jun 17, 2020
It's safe, there are a lot of them, the one I use allows you to change variables, switches and give yourself gold/items while inside the game, for other versions of rpgmaker like VX/ACE people would use a save editor, I use this one but here is this one too Yay

Reactions: Rahul123

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
As Demonstorm said it's safe and usefull. I use it to reduce grinding or improve quality of life in game. For Carnal Outbreak i use it... To save when I want !

Reactions: Rahul123

Oldblud

Apr 26, 2022
This is odd usually if there is no unexpected problem Mr.heisen sends the update here in time, is he ok?

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Damn, when I started working on this game I never thought there will be people impatient for updates, relax guys, I had some personal stuff to take care of, but I will release the update to the public tonight.

Sorry for making you wait

As Demonstorm said it's safe and usefull. I use it to reduce grinding or improve quality of life in game. For Carnal Outbreak i use it... To save when I want !
Be careful when using those tools to save anywhere, as the game can be completely broken.

There are events with multiple switches and variables that run and end in certain areas, so if you save the game anywhere and then continue from there, you could alter the flow of those events and the game could be completely screwed up.

I can't stop you from using those tools but I discourage you from doing so, at least to save the game.

Last edited:

Rahul123

Formerly 'Rahultatti'
Jan 26, 2024
Damn, when I started working on this game I never thought there will be people impatient for updates, relax guys, I had some personal stuff to take care of, but I will release the update to the public tonight.

Sorry for making you wait

Be careful when using those tools to save anywhere, as the game can be completely broken.

There are events with multiple switches and variables that run and end in certain areas, so if you save the game anywhere and then continue from there, you could alter the flow of those events and the game could be completely screwed up.

I can't stop you from using those tools but I discourage you from doing so, at least to save the game.
Mr. Heisenbergo, Sir, the game you have created is truly worth the wait. I personally find great enjoyment in playing it, experiencing a vibe unlike any other game before. Thank you for creating such an exceptional game, and we eagerly anticipate more great updates in the future.

kklstl

Sep 10, 2020
This game is so well made, I love the animations and the pacing seems just right. That said, I can't play through the whole thing for the 5th time in a row, so if anyone can provide us with a full save it would be highly appreciated.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes