Feb 9, 2024
whats new ?
Changelog

-Correction of several sprites and tittlesets that had lost quality when porting the game to MV.
-Added Battle fuck system (One move)
-Added new outfit for Eveline
-Added two new sex scenes with a new creature
-Added a new weapon
-Added a new type of enemy (Horny Zombies)
-Now some zombies will have variations in their clothes

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Need start new game or old save still work?
Apart from the change of the engine to RPG Maker MV, I don't plan to make any other significant changes in the "core" of the game, so from now on and until the end of the development you can continue using your old game saves without any problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: kytheria and cates

kytheria

Jun 9, 2019
Apart from the change of the engine to RPG Maker MV, I don't plan to make any other significant changes in the "core" of the game, so from now on and until the end of the development you can continue using your old game saves without any problem.
is there a reason why you've slowed down so much?

Reactions: Mr. Heisenbergo

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
is there a reason why you've slowed down so much?
Personal problems plus I'm now working on areas of the game that I had to modify due to the engine change.

I had to look for scripts that would accomplish similar tasks in the new engine, besides, I had to modify events and maps completely to make them work correctly.

Having to redo things that were already working perfectly is a bit demotivating...

Shazz23

Mar 24, 2022
Personal problems plus I'm now working on areas of the game that I had to modify due to the engine change.

I had to look for scripts that would accomplish similar tasks in the new engine, besides, I had to modify events and maps completely to make them work correctly.

Having to redo things that were already working perfectly is a bit demotivating...
We appreciate your hard work. Your game is one of the best.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes