AmcordovaJr

Apr 26, 2022
Feel like something might have happened, the sudden silence and complete lack of Thursday post makes me think either he is having IRL problems or his computer bricked

DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
Feel like something might have happened, the sudden silence and complete lack of Thursday post makes me think either he is having IRL problems or his computer bricked
Yh usually when this happens he is either having irl problems or he left his city for work. Im leaning towards the latter part tbh

nop321

Apr 14, 2021
Yeah, or maybe he just overpromised, realized that he needed to finish and polish things 1-2 days before the release date (he posted on 23 that he needs to finish something and will upload new version soon) and due to poor planning suddenly other things occured which made him go quiet and stop working on game.

Sweet Jesus, postpoing as a dev is the worst thing you can dol

DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
Yeah, or maybe he just overpromised, realized that he needed to finish and polish things 1-2 days before the release date (he posted on 23 that he needs to finish something and will upload new version soon) and due to poor planning suddenly other things occured which made him go quiet and stop working on game.

Sweet Jesus, postpoing as a dev is the worst thing you can dol
I think he would say before that he wont be able to release the update because of whatever is preventing him from doing it but this seems like either a personal issue or he left his city for work

HelloThere677

Feb 22, 2020
I do believe this got updated on May 23rd. Also, can someone update the date this got updated. It says it was 9 months ago when it is was 2 months

DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
Would you happen to know what's included in the new update?
Changelog

-Correction of several sprites and tittlesets that had lost quality when porting the game to MV.
-Added Battle fuck system (One move)
-Added new outfit for Eveline
-Added two new sex scenes with a new creature
-Added a new weapon
-Added a new type of enemy (Horny Zombies)
-Now some zombies will have variations in their clothes

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
Here

PS: This save is for a full lewd run and has (to my knowledge at least) all scenes unlocked.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes