Ossan2179

Jan 19, 2018
Hey dude, the main character has a nice design, I'm interested.
Please add a config menu if you're able.
I tried to go out of the house after looking for the flashlight and my game crashed, there was a message saying that it couldn't find an image.
I downloaded from the google drive link

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
I tried to go out of the house after looking for the flashlight and my game crashed, there was a message saying that it couldn't find an image.

Can you give me a screenshot of the message you see on the screen, or the area where the error occurs?

Ossan2179

Jan 19, 2018
1686691483771.png
After getting the message to go look for the flashlight I tried to go out and my game crashed.
1686691525148.png
It can be reproduced just after starting the game.

gasblaster

Sep 4, 2018
Guys I fuked up, I uploaded a wrong version of the game, please download the game by the google drive link, I'm working on fixing all the other links right now.

sorry to all is my fault....
No problem man, I had a feeling it might have just been a wrong version but from what I've seen even in the wrong uploaded version it looks pretty good.

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Thanks I'll try
Although thanks for reporting the error I will fix it later.

yea im having the same issue
If I load my save from previous version the game crashed. Please dev or someone else, share a save for the new content.
A few months ago I uploaded a version of the game with a new script that is not compatible with the saved games of the first version, and at that time I specified that you would have to start a new game.

However here you go, let me know if it worked for you please....

Reactions: mariorossi69cm

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
You don't have to turn back just keep moving forward

I hope that in the next version, you will fix the bug and make sure it doesn't occur at all. Some kind of message or other blockade would be helpful. Statements like "You don't have to turn back" are silly because, for example, I (and maybe others as well) enjoy exploring all the nooks and crannies and backtracking on maps to make sure I haven't missed anything. Good luck with the game, and I'm looking forward to further development.

Last edited:

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
I hope that in the next version, you will fix the bug and make sure it doesn't occur at all. Some kind of message or other blockade would be helpful. Statements like "You don't have to worry about it" are silly because, for example, I (and maybe others as well) enjoy exploring all the nooks and crannies and backtracking on maps to make sure I haven't missed anything. Good luck with the game, and I'm looking forward to further development.
You're absolutely right, I'll try to do a better job from now on...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Voidstaff and Xill

Andrk0

May 13, 2017

A few months ago I uploaded a version of the game with a new script that is not compatible with the saved games of the first version, and at that time I specified that you would have to start a new game.

Thanks for the help and keep the good work (y)

Aug 12, 2019

It's working, thank you.

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Ok guys, I've updated all the links, I hope there are no more problems now.

The bug has been fixed, thanks again for reporting it.

Game looks great, love the art style! Any plans of adding anal content?
Thank you.

Of course, however I want Eveline's corruption to be gradual (although this depends on the decisions made by the player of course), that's why I haven't added many sexual scenes all at once....

PicalousCage

Jul 19, 2020
Liking this so far, keep updating this with more content per update.

Animation CG is great, hoping there will be more battle scenes or maybe an option to bang enemies outside of the scripted scenes.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes