Hidden_Pork

Feb 28, 2022
Just thought I would drop in to congratulate Mr.Heisenbergo making a go of it on Subscribestar
and I wish you more success in the future you are onto something here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr. Heisenbergo

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Just thought I would drop in to congratulate Mr.Heisenbergo making a go of it on Subscribestar
and I wish you more success in the future you are onto something here.
Thank you!!!, to tell you the truth this caught me completely by surprise, I never thought that the game would be so well accepted, nor that it would attract so much interest.

I released the alpha to the public in March and in April I decided to create my SubscribeStar page, and since then, I haven't stopped receiving support, so I thank everyone, not only those who support me monetarily but also those who have been interested in this project since the first day.

I know that the game has many flaws, and I have made many mistakes that I will try to correct in the future, but I really love videogames and I don't only want Carnal Outbreak to give a good "fap material", I really want the game to be fun and entertaining.

Again thank you all so much :)

Hidden_Pork

Feb 28, 2022
A bit of advice I would give is to make maybe 1 out of 10 updates viewable to the public, you might hook a few more people that way.

Hidden_Pork

Feb 28, 2022
I also found these bugs
First H scene eyes come off the Mc's body
Calender on the 3rd floor gives you an extra arm
and never seems to go away

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
I also found these bugs
First H scene eyes come off the Mc's body
Calender on the 3rd floor gives you an extra arm
and never seems to go away
Those bugs have already been fixed (in the update I'm working on), the bugs occurred because I retouched some drawings I had already made, due to lack of time I didn't make rigorous tests, my fault sorry...

Reactions: Hidden_Pork

Drummermax

Jul 20, 2017
Those bugs have already been fixed (in the update I'm working on), the bugs occurred because I retouched some drawings I had already made, due to lack of time I didn't make rigorous tests, my fault sorry...
Excellent game, I really loved it, the scenes are quite erotic and subjective, the story is very interesting and entertaining, what more could you ask for? From my country I can't support you on subscribestar, but let's say you have a fan of your game. good luck bro keep it up

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Excellent game, I really loved it, the scenes are quite erotic and subjective, the story is very interesting and entertaining, what more could you ask for? From my country I can't support you on subscribestar, but let's say you have a fan of your game. good luck bro keep it up
Thank you!
Obviously I want this to be monetarily sustainable for me, however moral support and criticism are also very important, So I'm glad you liked the game

I wish you good day :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Drummermax
Feb 10, 2022
Man, how do I do the Frog qte in the kitchen? I keep holding the button on the screen but I keep dying. Am I doing something wrong?(I'm playing on Joiplay)

Edit: I just did it, you need to hold the buttons longer than the shooting qte.

The game is so far amazing but has lack of scenes, the MC's character design is amazing and hope we also get multiple different clothing options to choose from.

Last edited:

AmcordovaJr

Apr 26, 2022
Man, how do I do the Frog qte in the kitchen? I keep holding the button on the screen but I keep dying. Am I doing something wrong?(I'm playing on Joiplay)

The game is so far amazing but has lack of scenes, the MC's character design is amazing and hope we also get multiple different clothing options to choose from.
To be fair, the game is only in 0.1.5, not even 1.0. The lack of scenes is obviously going to change as time goes on

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Will there be impregnation/pregnancy?
I don't know yet, I think it would be too bizarre even for me, however several people have already asked for it so I'll think about it.

anyway, if pregnancies were to be implemented, they would be in future distant updates.

I'm glad you were able to overcome the bug, regarding the clothes, there will be a couple more outfits, but one is the red dress that Eve wears on the cover, and the other will be unlocked depending on Eve's level of degeneration.

Feb 10, 2022
I don't know yet, I think it would be too bizarre even for me, however several people have already asked for it so I'll think about it.

anyway, if pregnancies were to be implemented, they would be in future distant updates.

I'm glad you were able to overcome the bug, regarding the clothes, there will be a couple more outfits, but one is the red dress that Eve wears on the cover, and the other will be unlocked depending on Eve's level of degeneration.
That's good, I'm really looking forward for future updates and outfits. I hope that you would also provide an option to start just from the updated content for people who have already played the game before and want to see the new content

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Any Update?
Dev has said July is their busy season for work so their free time is at the whim of their schedule, they're hoping to get the next update out by the end of July and the public release will probably look closer to August if I had to guess but judging by the time they're probably having a lack of free time at the moment but august should slow down allowing them more time for work on the game itself. If i was going to make an inferred guess, we can probably see the update for subscribestar dropping towards the end of july with the public release coming 2-3 weeks after

Reactions: kunkunman3000
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes