Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Why did you make the game on such an old version of RPG Maker? Fullscreen looks terrible, no save option, no mouse control, no settings, everything looks very small, it's 2023, not 2003 :FacePalm:
dude chill, there is a save option at certain safe rooms if you actually focus and play te game. The older RPGMaker was due to hardware limitations on the dev's end, there was also a delay on the next update because his computer blue screened and he ended up having to push out the update somewhat unfinished. So all i can really say is just chill for one, two enjoy the game, three learn where the safe rooms to save are because there is most definitely a save option its just the dev took inspiration from the old resident evil games which only allowed you to save at certain areas

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Update will be coming out on the 5th or 6th since civilian tier for subscribers gets it 3 days early. Blue screen set the dev back quite a bit sothe current plan is for the next update to happen some time in october and its likely to be the biggest update so far. This update is missing a bunch of the planned content as a result of the aforementioned blue screen so said content is pushed back for the next update

Reactions: Mr. Heisenbergo

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Aquí día 45 esperando la siguiente actualización de este juegazo
love the game :)
Amazing Game.
I'm really glad you liked my game, your words encourage me to keep working hard to improve things, thank you :).

Why did you make the game on such an old version of RPG Maker? Fullscreen looks terrible, no save option, no mouse control, no settings, everything looks very small, it's 2023, not 2003 :FacePalm:
As Kitashi_7 already told you, I had to opt for RPG Maker Ace VX due to limitations of my pc, you know not everyone can have a high end pc or even mid-range, not everyone is in your condition....

On the other hand I guess it was my mistake not to notice that the game is inspired by the old Resident Evil games, mistake that I will correct right now.

When will the next update? Any news?
Any News Regarding Update?
As the user Kitashi_7 already told you, the public release of the next update will be on September 5th, although I warn you that it will not be a very big update, as I had several technical and personal problems so I had to cut content due to lack of time.

although I plan to release a major update in October.

that's all, thank you all so much, I'll keep working on the next update.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes