gamercunt

Dec 17, 2021
Cartel Mom is currently being remade as "Cartel Simulator"

Here's the trailer

This trailer looks so shit, I hope they carry on making it a kinetic novel not like their other games where you have to grind to get the scenes

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Cartel Mom is currently being remade as "Cartel Simulator"
Really a Remake?? But it's going to be a whole different game.
A Remake is the same Game just New, but this Simulator has nothing to do with Cartel Mom !!
So it looks for me like this Game is abandoned.
Sad really sad

Reactions: berserk87

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Really a Remake?? But it's going to be a whole different game.
A Remake is the same Game just New, but this Simulator has nothing to do with Cartel Mom !!
So it looks for me like this Game is abandoned.
Sad really sad
If I, the creator is telling you that the game is a remake, how can you argue with that? The incest elements are still there even expanded upon. What’s your issue?

Reactions: gkratos123

gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
If I, the creator is telling you that the game is a remake, how can you argue with that? The incest elements are still there even expanded upon. What’s your issue?
Bro, Roughly how long until it comes out? Really wanna buy it on steam.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
If I, the creator is telling you that the game is a remake, how can you argue with that? The incest elements are still there, even expanded upon. What’s your issue?
So what are the tags going to be for this remake that looks like a mobile game?

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Bro, Roughly how long until it comes out? Really wanna buy it on steam.
Working on the mechanics, then we’ll start doing the story.

I want it to be like Cartel Mom + Simulator elements for the game. I think people are assuming that it’s a large sandbox; it’s not.
It’s the same style of gameplay only you can actually build a drug business in the background

gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
Working on the mechanics, then we’ll start doing the story.

I want it to be like Cartel Mom + Simulator elements for the game. I think people are assuming that it’s a large sandbox; it’s not.
It’s the same style of gameplay only you can actually build a drug business in the background
So a month? maybe more? Will we get updates or will you release all in one?

gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
No not at all, I don’t want to give you a time scale because it might set expectations. But I have a whole team now so the only thing that takes time is renders. I’d say less than a month
Perfect. Thanks man. I can't wait to buy.

thomasjay414

Apr 2, 2020
ITK, thanks for hearing my Plea for more Cartel (mom) Simulator, I can't wait to see more of the Landlady (mom) LOL.

And thanks for all the Awesome work you do for us, creating and sweating over the creating, writing, producing, and then giving to the world, I for one can't wait for more of your creations. Loved "Never Meet your Heroes" and Master of the Earth: Reborn + All the other games. THANK YOU. THANK YOU THANK YOU

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Updates but they will be massive. The first release is practically the completed game
I'm a little confused for the next update.
Will it has the cartels mom[V0.5]+ new mechanics or it'll be Cartel simulator [0.6] Or it'll be straight v1.0 and you jump to a new game ?

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes