JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Keep it up dev, you are the one of the very few, who actually make real male domination in their game, I like that...

• Red Heart
Reactions: IndianaTK

Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
Curious why the team has a name like this I.T.K -B.T and U,J but the other one is not curious about those two dev B.T and U.J
its like PB and J lol Peanut butter and jellybean sandwich.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Curious why the team has a name like this I.T.K -B.T and U,J but the other one is not curious about those two dev B.T and U.J
its like PB and J lol Peanut butter and jellybean sandwich.
Hahaha it was to give more respect to him as he was working with us for free

Randy77

Jun 12, 2018
just starting on first city but this is looking pretty good, not usually a fan of the MILF and feminist stuff but overlooking that I like the atmosphere and animated backgrounds it has in places.

is there a way to enable the renpy bottom menu or at least enable the auto forward text?

wish listed on Steam but are adult games censored on steam? iduno I usually just donate on subscribestar and download from here as I got a paranoid feeling about Steam just nuking all the games that doesn't conform to the propaganda of the day;(

ThatRedBeard

Feb 4, 2024
Are we going to get an update on this game? Last I saw, we were suppose to get an update in early June. We are almost half way through June now. The Patreon doesn't mention updates for Cartel Sim, just a new game called "The Lord of Time". Which, like Cartel Sim, appears to be a remake of an unfinished project.
I understand development takes time but I'm worried the others on this forum and on the steam discussion page are correct about this game never getting finished.

Psychopath1623

Jun 17, 2024
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/homeCityMap.rpy", line 51, in script
    if Meluga_captured_general == True:
  File "game/homeCityMap.rpy", line 51, in <module>
NameError: name 'Meluga_captured_general' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/homeCityMap.rpy", line 51, in script
  File "C:\Users\phase\OneDrive\Desktop\carsim\CartelSim-0.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\phase\OneDrive\Desktop\carsim\CartelSim-0.1-win\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\phase\OneDrive\Desktop\carsim\CartelSim-0.1-win\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/homeCityMap.rpy", line 51, in <module>
NameError: name 'Meluga_captured_general' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Cartel Sim 0.1
Sun Nov 12 08:59:27 2023

Apr 13, 2024
Great looking models. Not sure I see the point in the start of the story where the protagonist is small and has surgery, there was no real interactions in the game at point that made sense to have him as small fugly and not just have as the build he became.

I'm stumbling around at the moment, mostly because I think the Sophia character is fantastic and want that beauty naked asap, but I'm aware there is also an actual gameplay element to it. I cannot say if there is enough content as I have basically just been following the story and so far not even a snifter of tit has happened. I may have to find a cheat for money or something just to get some stuff done and see some content. Hopefully it's not another abandoned project from the dev but so far the track record is not a good one. Too many devs starting projects without having a baseline and then brain frying after a couple of updates, but they certainly make sure the subscription service is up and running. Hopefully that won't be the case, but as I said the dev gives potential subscribers zero confidence at the moment.

edit
The date with the baker and cafe women have date sex scenes.
Sophia BJ.
The younger sister has a tit grope and cock tease scene.
The female cop
two hostages in storage
Is this all the sex content so far rather than just going into an endless loop?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes