Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
IndianaTK I have a question... You say that this game was, formerly, Cartel Mom. That would "mean" to say that it is "the same" game, with a different name. I mean the game would "pick up" where Cartel Mom left off. But it's not like that. It's a completely different game. Or am I wrong?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I have a question... You say that this game was, formerly, Cartel Mom. That would "mean" to say that it is "the same" game, with a different name. I mean the game would "pick up" where Cartel Mom left off. But it's not like that. It's a completely different game. Or am I wrong?
What's the point of your question? It's not a completely different game. Where do you get that from?

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Is Cartel Mom abandoned or remade? And why?
I'm going to say this is Cartel Mom updated, improved and remade. The name change reflects IMO the game focusing on the MC's life. Just my thoughts.
As to why. (See above comment.) ;)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
weak tags without incest or harem...will there be any of these 2 tags in the future?
What i believe (i have no idea if is right) this one will not have any incest thanks to patreon (and steam), but who knows, maybe this will slip through their cheetos fingers...

Reactions: Lust0ne

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
All my uploaded games are:

Jedi Trainer (Prodigy Trainer)
Master of the earth
Never meet your heroes
Lord of Time
Cartel Simulator (Formerly Cartel Mom)

Completed Games:
Jedi Trainer (Prodigy Trainer)
Master of the earth
Never meet your heroes

Lord of Time is my only abandoned game and even that isn't abandoned. It's being currently remade in Unity.

So explain to me again which of my games I abandoned?

It's one thing to talk bad but at least get your facts right.
How about "World of Women", the sequel to "Master of the Earth", or was that title changed?

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes