• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I lost my virginity to a girl with pubes like that and there were others who were similar, so I guess it's a bit of a fetish for me.
The rest of you can go play with featureless Barbie Dolls but I like them slim, athletic and hairy, so this pretty much covers all the bases for me.

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
A suggestion, reduce the fancy and slang words, there are many from other countries where the official language is not English, it ends up being difficult to read.
In this story I've used slang, terms and spelling from Australia, USA and the UK intentionally to mix it up a little, but for any terms you don't understand, please join our discord group and ask me there. I feel that adding slang gives the characters more personality, but I'm happy to explain anything that isn't understood.
Cassandra probably has the laziest speech patterns out of all the characters. She generally drops the 'g' in words ending in 'ing', and she swears a lot so she sounds trashy, even though she is one of the most privileged girls at the school.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I find the two-week-release plan interesting. The idea of allowing the customer to choose between interim and full releases is great. The question is whether it is possible to keep to such a demanding schedule. Good luck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sakrilas

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
In this story I've used slang, terms and spelling from Australia, USA and the UK intentionally to mix it up a little, but for any terms you don't understand, please join our discord group and ask me there. I feel that adding slang gives the characters more personality, but I'm happy to explain anything that isn't understood.
Cassandra probably has the laziest speech patterns out of all the characters. She generally drops the 'g' in words ending in 'ing', and she swears a lot so she sounds trashy, even though she is one of the most privileged girls at the school.
man your story is great, but "slang" is bs. it's a annoying game kiiler. loosing random letters does not create slang and definitely does not help to game. sms language is specially annoying.
game with standard english would be 8.5-9/10
as of some complains about unrealistic situations and blackmail, i find it wrong. it's a game, imagination, not necessary to follow realism. especially in perversions she is involved in.
i'm looking forward for more debauchery, humiliation, sex... but there has to be revenge at the end (at least as one of endings)

number361

Dec 2, 2018
Still love your game and can't wait what you will do with it, well I'll be satisfied if we are going to do a lot more nude photos and such in any case. :D However...

This 2-weeks really is going to kill me...but I'll be patient.

I vow here not to download the game till the end of it's first week! It will hurt, it will test my endurance and willpower, but I will do it. Witness me my brethren!

Reactions: VelcroFist

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Anyone knows when new update will roll out ?
Hey there,

VelcroFist and I were aiming to make a release every 2 weeks, which would put the next update on the weekend of June 18th.
Wish that said though, this update is being more straining than expected. So this next release might be delayed I'll keep people posted.

Here's what I posted on Patreon earlier today.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BelloFiore

Jul 12, 2020
Hey there,

VelcroFist and I were aiming to make a release every 2 weeks, which would put the next update on the weekend of June 18th.
Wish that said though, this update is being more straining than expected. So this next release might be delayed I'll keep people posted.

Here's what I posted on Patreon earlier today.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks

Reactions: Sakrilas
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes