4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Yes! We're always open for ideas and to bring more fetishes into the plot.

The one limitation is that we don't want to involve Gore, Amputation or Violent Death into the plot.

I would love to see a scene where Casey is forced to work a gloryhole one evening in some disgusting public washroom and has to service many men. This would probably take some time to work up to of course lol. Keep up the great work.

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
[QUOTE = "Сакрилас, сообщение: 5775431, участник: 262944"]
Да! Мы всегда открыты для идей и привносим в сюжет больше фетишей.

Единственное ограничение - мы не хотим вовлекать в сюжет Гор, ампутацию или насильственную смерть.

Мы многое запланировали, чтобы это произошло, и дыра в унижении может зайти довольно далеко.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

I hope that there will really be a lot of fetish. Exhibitionism is good, but you can't make a game out of one thing. I want to see an anal tube, a remote-controlled vibration, a faithful belt and a piercing. It would also be great how to introduce female domination (although in this game it is difficult). But, perhaps, blackmail will force the heroine to submit to the sister or the school bully, or in general to any other woman.

Last edited:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018

Единственное ограничение - мы не хотим вовлекать в сюжет Гор, ампутацию или насильственную смерть.

Мы многое запланировали, чтобы это произошло, и дыра в унижении может зайти довольно далеко.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Надеюсь, что фетиша действительно будет много. Эксгибиционизм - это хорошо, но на одном деле не сделаешь игру. Хочется увидеть анальную трубку, вибрацию с дистанционным управлением, верный пояс и пирсинг. Также было бы здорово, как ввести женское доминирование (хотя в этой игре это сложно). Но, возможно, шантаж заставит героиню подчиниться сестре или школьному хулигану, или вообще какой-нибудь другой женщине.
Sheesh, English please!
Is it THAT hard to follow the rules?!

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020

[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

I hope that there will really be a lot of fetish. Exhibitionism is good, but you can't make a game out of one thing. I want to see an anal tube, a remote-controlled vibration, a faithful belt and a piercing. It would also be great how to introduce female domination (although in this game it is difficult). But, perhaps, blackmail will force the heroine to submit to the sister or the school bully, or in general to any other woman.
Agreed, you are very correct in saying a game needs many fetishes and all the fetishes you suggested sound fun ;) , no disagreement with you there but that said;

I think you are slightly confused about what is intended by the term 'exhibitionism' and this is a common misconception that many people make. Because exhibitionism isn't really so much as an independent fetish, all on its own but rather, it can mean anything from simply flashing in public, right up to getting fucked and performing all aspects of anything remotely sexual, down to the most outright and unmentionable taboo.

In other words, exhibitionism is more of a relationship choice, than a fetish, because any fetish you can imagine, can be considered exhibitionism, as long as it's done in front of an audience and this is the part some people find confusing - they think exhibitionism is simply flashing in public and while - yes - it is that, it is also much more too and can really be any fetish you can imagine but it must be done in front of an audience to please the fan of exhibitionism too. With the exception of one fetish perhaps, which is, if someone's specific fetish happens to be private, romantic sex, or private threeway/fourway... - or any other fetish really but is specifically put off by having an audience of any kind, which is absolutely fine and indeed many would say much more normal and healthy but let's be honest, Casey's Fall has demonstrated crystal clear that, we don't seem to be headed in that direction!

Which brings us to another excellent point, is a gangbang, or let's say an orgy, or a threeway considered exhibitionism? Hum... a bit of a gray area there but I would argue technically no (if everyone is naked then there is no exhibit), unless it is performed in front of a fully clothed audience, in which case, yes they are all considered exhibitionism (because the people performing the gangbang are the exhibit, being watched by the audience)!

Either way, yeah, the more fetishes explored the better and I'm sure no matter what the devs do, it will be hard to please everyone but hopefully this game could also serve as an example of how diverse and exciting the lifestyle choice of exhibitionism can be. And how there really is no shortage of how wide ranging and exciting the content can be. Alenja'a Adventures is a good example of this; notice how even scenes in the game that are usually the most mundane and boring (and let’s be honest, most of us either power read, or skip entirely) but not with this game, because in Alenja's Adventures even a scene as ordinary as walking through the forest becomes erotic and how? Well, it is simply because the MC is naked most of the time. The game is so damn hot to play, every minute of it is erotic, not only the sex/fetish scenes but also the having random conversations, eating lunch, running from enemies, doing exercises and carrying out general tasks such as jobs, or hunting, all become sexualized and this is because the whole game becomes one long fetish scene. From what we have seen so far, Casey's Fall looks to be headed wisely, in the same direction.

Last edited:

swguy123

Apr 16, 2021
Great new update!

I hope the story stays focused on the ENF/OON/humiliation/public nudity/forced photoshoots and doesn't get into sex, blowjobs etc.

Here is my recommendation for a future scene: a forced naked dog walk, where they put a collar and a leash (and maybe a headband with dog ears) on Casey and walk her outside on her hands and knees like a dog. I wrote a similar scene in chapter 7 of this ENF story .

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Great new update!

I hope the story stays focused on the ENF/OON/humiliation/public nudity/forced photoshoots and doesn't get into sex, blowjobs etc.

Here is my recommendation for a future scene: a forced naked dog walk, where they put a collar and a leash (and maybe a headband with dog ears) on Casey and walk her outside on her hands and knees like a dog. I wrote a similar scene in chapter 7 of this ENF story .
I have a thing for pet play too.
So that is certainly a scene I would love to work on.

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Hi there folks,

I hope everyone here is having a wonderful week!

This is not a teaser nor is it a spoiler, it's just a quick render that I've done for fun and to experiment.

downtown.png

Stay safe, I wish you the best!

PS:
The development progress this week has been good, I'm really looking forward to sharing version 2021-06 with the community. VelcroFist, myself and some very helpful players have been coming up with neat ideas for the game.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Casey is so hot! I love slim, athletic bodies and natural bushes! I know the scenes have been about public nudity but I don't see that as exhibitionism since she didn't want to do it and is embarrassed by it. Humiliation seems more appropriate, which leaves room for her being publicly assaulted. I really want to see that awesome body get violated.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Just played this through for the first time & really enjoyed it. Great game & whatever happens, don't lose that bush! (If it does go, then let Casey grow it back). She is sensationally sexy in a girl-next-door style. I love a good photoshoot, especially if it's the result of blackmail. I'm not too keen on the pet fetish though & so hope it's a choice. Looking forward to the next chapter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ronan333

Hantu2

Mar 25, 2019
evry time i try to open game i have error which says it cant find api-ms-win-ctr-convert-l1-1-0.dll. any olution ? i use win 7

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Just played this through for the first time & really enjoyed it. Great game & whatever happens, don't lose that bush! (If it does go, then let Casey grow it back). She is sensationally sexy in a girl-next-door style. I love a good photoshoot, especially if it's the result of blackmail. I'm not too keen on the pet fetish though & so hope it's a choice. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Thanks for the kind words

In regards to the pet play, an event like that is still pretty far away, but I believe it's safe to say this would only play out in certain branches, so the event would be avoidable.

evry time i try to open game i have error which says it cant find api-ms-win-ctr-convert-l1-1-0.dll. any olution ? i use win 7
This is the first time I've received this report.

I googled for your problem and it doesn't seem to be specific to Renpy (which is the Engine that runs the game), but rather it appears to be a general issue within your Operating System.
Here's a link with a possible solution:

I hope this helps.
I wish I could help more, but I can't reproduce the problem in my system.

Last edited:

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
Forcing anyone, especially one without knee protection, to crawl on a hard surface, especially a street, is f..king wrong. It isn't really 'domination' as it is TORTURE. Doing this inside, as on carpet, is more domination, as long as it is for a short time only. Again, or else it is TORTURE.
The first picture (both standing) would work for me if you added a dog collar for Cassandra to hold and direct her pet to WALK anywhere (inside, outside, etc.)

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
It's just my own preference, but if I see dog collar, dominance/submission, BDSM I'm out; that stuff turns me off.
Oddly enough, if she got caught out somewhere naked and got gangbanged I would fap furiously.

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Hi guys,
That's fair. Different strokes for different folks, after all. And to be honest, I don't expect the game to please everyone.

As long as we all keep in mind that core of the game is ENF, OON and exhibitionism, I think we should be okay.
Those are the themes that will always be shown almost everywhere.

Other fetishes, like BDSM, spanking, pet play, etc would show up only at certain points and in certain branches.Which means players would be able to avoid those.

I just want to be careful because if we try to please everyone, we'll end up with a lukewarm game (not really pleasing anyone). That's a real problem that we need to keep in mind.

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
The game is promising. Can you tell me more similar games on this site? with blackmail, coercion and corruption? (and preferably with bdsm)?

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes