4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Casey's Fall v2021-05 Final Teaser

Good news, everyone.

Development has been going well and without big surprises. We've been working on the game every day since the previous release and progress has been going according to plan.

Unless something unexpected happens this week, you can expect the next release of the game to be May-14th. I wanted to make sure people could play the game during the weekend.

We got a lot of new things coming up, we more than doubled the amount of content.

The amount of event renders is going from 64 (initial release - v2021-04) to over 150 in v2021-05, totaling more than 210 images if we include sprites and backgrounds.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The link to other developer update posts are all in the header post.

Last edited:

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Casey's Fall v2021-05 Released

teaser.png

Development has gone all according to plan and we got a lot of new things done, including 131 new renders! Counting just the event ones (unique 1080p renders made just for a given event - as opposed to backgrounds or sprites), we went from 64 to 177 event renders!

We also included a Gallery Mode, where you can check if you've seen all possible scenes in the game, as well as re-watch scenes you've seen before. I had a lot of fun trying to program that into the game, I usually love when games have that, so I felt like people would appreciate it in this game too.

Observations:
  • Sorry everyone, but your save files from v2021-04 will not work on this new release since I had to do some code refactoring. However, with this new architecture I think future releases will remain compatible with previous saves.
  • We decided to add a shortcut at the start of the game to allow the player to start playing from Day 2 if they want.

Download Links:

Win
: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Supporting the project

Casey's Fall
is a passion project that VelcroFist and I are working on; and it's going to remain free for everyone to play.

With that said, we're really grateful for the people that have contacted us to offer financial support to maintain the project.

At the moment we don't have plans to start a Patreon page. However, if you do want to give financial support to the project, donations in the form of a would be amazing, and would certainly act as a big motivation to keep the project going. I use DAZ assets to make the renders.

Note that the "Your name" field is required but you don't really need to add your real name if you want to keep anonymity.
My email is shown in this image, it's just sakrilas@gmail.com

1620940907346.png

If you have any questions or other ideas on how to help, please reach out.

Last edited:

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
yes they are good games with female ΜC,but I would also like to have a harem of men:love:.
maybe in the next updates ?! ;-)
I explored a little (very light) femdom in the sequel but it didn't go down well. I guess I went off topic, which a lot of readers didn't like. ;) Still, I got a lot of very positive feedback about it. We have months and months ahead of us before we even look at exploring the sequel so we won't talk about that yet, but we'll keep the idea of switching things up maybe in one of the alternate paths in one of the future updates.

TCOJ

Nov 9, 2018
Love this game. After the first release I went ahead and read the original story but I kind of wish I hadn't spoiled it for myself and waited for the the VN instead.

Talk of darker routes will keep me coming back and I'm looking forward to seeing how much the story will change based on choices, even at this early stage the choices seem to have a significant effect on the original events, which is a good sign.

Reactions: VelcroFist

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Game looks good...

now the question...

is going to become standard homogenized boring game
or
we can see some serious hardcore, gang bang, pissing and all these good stuff that make a adult game great again?!?

Future release will say...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: blastwave2k
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes