4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
The story will vary somewhat from the Literotica version. This is more an adaptation of that. We also plan to take it to some completely different places with our 2nd routes, giving me the opportunity to do some of the stuff I was originally planning for the story, and also write in some completely new ideas that we come up with as we go.
maybe a lesbian way?

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Hey everyone, we just created a dedicated discord server to anyone that is interested in the development of the game. (It's brand new, so don't expect much at the beginning hahah)

There you can point issues, make requests and just talk in general.

We'll also use the channel to post some teasers for the upcoming updates.

Here's the invite link for anyone interested:

Last edited:

Marbar27

Feb 3, 2020
AMAZING. gorgeous girl, really pretty.

love the corruption (although I wish we worked our way into it alittle slower) girl just showing her vagina to everybody in 10 seconds is kinda lame.

will definitely keep an eye on this hope it develops for a long time and doesnt just disappear like most of the games I like

solid work

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
love the corruption (although I wish we worked our way into it alittle slower) girl just showing her vagina to everybody in 10 seconds is kinda lame.
The fast escalation was intentional by the blackmailer to hit her hard, throw her off balance and keep her that way. I also personally loathe stories that take forever to get to the point, and I'll find myself skipping ahead to get to the good bits. A significant number of people do the same judging by the number of "WTF" comments I got after the original version published, which didn't have the short description at the beginning. People obviously weren't reading it properly so they missed important details about who Casey is and the world she lives in.

swguy123

Apr 16, 2021
Great game! Big fan of ENF/public exposure/humiliation. Especially like it if the nudity is photographed or recorded, so I loved the walk in the park and how the guys lifted her to take photos. I like the bush. Also the artstyle/model is great. I will have to check the written story.

Also is there a way to just see the photos that are used in the game? I was looking through the folders and couldn't find just the photos?

BlueCosmo

Donor
Dec 20, 2017
I'm thrilled, awesome start. Looking forward to the next release.
But I also would prefer a bit slower ongoing of the exib story.
Renders are fantastic, style of the girls as well.
Thanks guys!

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Great game! Big fan of ENF/public exposure/humiliation. Especially like it if the nudity is photographed or recorded, so I loved the walk in the park and how the guys lifted her to take photos. I like the bush. Also the artstyle/model is great. I will have to check the written story.

Also is there a way to just see the photos that are used in the game? I was looking through the folders and couldn't find just the photos?
Thanks for the kind words!

We archived the images, but you can extract them by using unren. I hope this helps.

Reactions: swguy123

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Thank you.
and those acronyms are kind of unnecessary IMO
Those acronyms are commonly used online for these specific fetishes. There are sites specialized in ENF.
(e.g. )

It's okay that you didn't know what they meant, I'm sure I don't know a bunch of identifications out there too.

However, this is all about making the game easier to find for people that have these interests, which I think is necessary.

swguy123

Apr 16, 2021
Thanks for the kind words!

We archived the images, but you can extract them by using unren. I hope this helps.
Thanks, this helped!

I have been reading the written story. I have read the first 10 parts and love it! Exactly the kind of story I enjoy. Can't wait for more of it to be made into a game!

A suggestion that I would give for the game - a forced smile that Casey is made to give when she is being photographed/recorded naked is often used in the written story and I love that part, and think that it could be done a bit better in the game. I don't know how hard it is to model facial expressions in the engine you are using, but a nice big smile with her teeth showing would be great. Also adding a bit of blushing/redness to her face when she is naked would be great for the ENF aspect of the story.

Reactions: Sakrilas

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Android Port??
I'll see how difficult that is. I may be posting it soon.

Thanks, this helped!

I have been reading the written story. I have read the first 10 parts and love it! Exactly the kind of story I enjoy. Can't wait for more of it to be made into a game!

A suggestion that I would give for the game - a forced smile that Casey is made to give when she is being photographed/recorded naked is often used in the written story and I love that part, and think that it could be done a bit better in the game. I don't know how hard it is to model facial expressions in the engine you are using, but a nice big smile with her teeth showing would be great. Also adding a bit of blushing/redness to her face when she is naked would be great for the ENF aspect of the story.
It is certainly possible. To be honest, I was going for the shy smile in those renders, but I see what you mean, I could try tuning up the dials on those.

A good example is this image

1x41.png

In regards to the blushing, that's a really good suggestion. Specially since Casey is naturally so pale it should be easy for us to notice her blushing.

I just added some blushing to test the waters, what do you think?

temp5.png

Last edited:

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
I'll see how difficult that is. I may be posting it soon.

It is certainly possible. To be honest, I was going for the shy smile in those renders, but I see what you mean, I could try tuning up the dials on those.

A good example is this image

View attachment 1147587

In regards to the blushing, that's a really good suggestion. Specially since Casey is naturally so pale it should be easy for us to notice her blushing.

I just added some blushing to test the waters, what do you think?

View attachment 1147684
omg yes. love it. =D one hard part of translating from writing stories to VNs is of course going from describing things to showing things. i'm sure you'd probably have a little bit in common with SuperWriter or Rich in this regard.

another thing that can be, tricky. i've followed a lot of writers and stories since the alt.sex.stories days, and some things may have to be updated and adapted a little to current times. ;) to adapt to social media, cellphones and the like, things that weren't as much of a factor 5, 10, even 15 years ago.

but. loving it so far. i'm especially a big fan of ENF and its variants, and i always like them on the darker side of the spectrum. i'm a big fan of the bullying and humiliation that tend to come along with these, so will be keeping an eye out.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I think blushing is best kept to the upper areas, mostly the face. A quick check online says that it is usually focused in the face, but can extend to neck, ears, and upper chest. Doubtful it would extend lower than just above her breasts, or to her shoulders/arms. That image looks more like her body is lightly sunburned than blushing. I think the face looks good.

Haven't played this yet, not had the time, but looking forward to it. I love the idea of forced nudity.

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
I think blushing is best kept to the upper areas, mostly the face. A quick check online says that it is usually focused in the face, but can extend to neck, ears, and upper chest. Doubtful it would extend lower than just above her breasts, or to her shoulders/arms. That image looks more like her body is lightly sunburned than blushing. I think the face looks good.

Haven't played this yet, not had the time, but looking forward to it. I love the idea of forced nudity.
You're right, someone in made a similar comment some minutes ago.

We'll most likely have her blushing just on upper neck and up

1618688844431.png

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
omg yes. love it. =D one hard part of translating from writing stories to VNs is of course going from describing things to showing things. i'm sure you'd probably have a little bit in common with SuperWriter or Rich in this regard.

another thing that can be, tricky. i've followed a lot of writers and stories since the alt.sex.stories days, and some things may have to be updated and adapted a little to current times. ;) to adapt to social media, cellphones and the like, things that weren't as much of a factor 5, 10, even 15 years ago.

but. loving it so far. i'm especially a big fan of ENF and its variants, and i always like them on the darker side of the spectrum. i'm a big fan of the bullying and humiliation that tend to come along with these, so will be keeping an eye out.
Lol Was confused why I was tagged on this thread, but you're right. Writing books and visual novels are literally opposite philosophies.

For example, when you are writing a book, the most important rule is to SHOW don't tell. So don't write, "I'm hot." That's telling. "The sun was blaring and sweat poured off my skin." That is showing.

So in writing VNs, you show through renders. Don't explain that she is smiling, just show it through the renders and leave out as many detail as you can to show them through the render.

It takes some getting used to at first but I promise you will and good luck with your project =] feel free to contact me if you need any help at all and I will do my best to help

swguy123

Apr 16, 2021
Yes, it looks better with redness just on the face, the contrast with the rest of the skin makes it more apparent that it's blushing. Could be even more red on the cheeks imo.

Reactions: Sakrilas
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes