• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

Apr 14, 2020
1) Just wonderful. I've been hoping to see a game like this for years.
2) Too wordy / too much world building. Focus on the character / characters rather than the society/reality.
3) Does anyone else remember the old RPP story, "Kacey becomes a slave" (from around 20 years ago)?
4) If the dev is around here, I recommend looking up Katie Lynch's " " for a lot of fun ideas for future content.
Is there any games or comic for Katie Lynch's " "? It becomes my favourite story after I read the first five chapters.

Reactions: L7Bear

dregon87

May 6, 2019
Just from reading the synopsis in the OP... I can't help but think that "registered nudity" somehow takes away from the fundamentals of what makes exhibitionism exciting.
I agree, I looked at the tags, I looked at the pictures, I thought it was interesting because I like sneaky exhibitionism, there is also corruption here, but when I decided to read the description, my interest diminished a little, the world in which everyone can simply and without consequences go naked no longer gives the importance of nudity.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
There's a decent sized subgenre of naked in public stories that involves forced and contractual nudity. A big part of that fetish are things like mail girl stories, and naked punishment stories. This seems to be a flavor of that fetish. It involves a lot of objectification, but so do probably 80% of the games on this site.

As long as the registered nudity manages to maintain the naked predicament aspect to the kink I'm on board.

I'm a fan of forced exhibitionism in make believe worlds, it's really hot. But I'm also a huge fan when it extends into having a free use class of women in fantasy societies if it is written well with care, so gauge my opinion with that info.
It's about the onlookers having the expectation of seeing someone naked because it has been made into a "norm" thats the main issue here. Rather than for example getting caught in public doing something you shouldn't be doing and how people react to it.

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
at the moment not really a game but what a story really good went straight to site to read more
thank you

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Calling it an "issue" is too much like gatekeeping... Let's all calm down with that lol. Now had you wrote, 'that's the main issue for me here' I'd have no comment about that.

Exhibitionism happens in strip clubs all the time. Would you have an "issue" if I said a stripper was an exhibitionist because it is normal for women to be naked in a strip club? IMO that's a rather bogus opinion to force on others.

There are many flavors of exhibitionism... Acting like just because you don't like one everyone else should hold it in contempt as well is kind of silly.

Enforced nudity in a fantasy setting has been done many times before and it is safe to say exhibitionism still takes place in those settings.

It's ok if you don't like it, but presenting your argument like you are somehow more righteous than others here or are some sort of exhibitionism purist is kind of ridiculous.
You're either a) looking for an argument or b) read into things too much. I figured it'd be somewhat apparent that the mention of there being an issue by me would at least somewhat imply that it's an issue I have with said exposition and setup. Call it gatekeeping all you like but all I see in your response is a fanboy trying to protect what he enjoys when there is in fact nothing under threat *shrugs*

Reactions: Davox and dregon87

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I agree, I looked at the tags, I looked at the pictures, I thought it was interesting because I like sneaky exhibitionism, there is also corruption here, but when I decided to read the description, my interest diminished a little, the world in which everyone can simply and without consequences go naked no longer gives the importance of nudity.
Same here I like ENF etc. but if its a regualr occurance in society then it looses its edge. Its not on the level of dumb as Tamaras exposure https://f95zone.to/threads/tamaras-exposure-ch-2-v0-3-1-adorable-romaine.63548/ but its enough to make it feel dull.

Although not the same argument, I read the first chapter of the story this is based on and it has issues. The girl in the course of the first day goes from being total shy of her body, to getting a text message from a stranger and sending them up skirt pictures, to a few hours later walking completely naked around the park and posing for pictures. There is no slow build or craft to any of the story.

The next day she has to run a lap naked round her schools running track or her previous nude walk video get emailed to everyone at the school. the risk v reward is way off, its to risky. the risk is someone sat schools spots her and everyone has a phone so it would be around the school in no time vs the alternative that everyone sees the video of her from the day before.

To be clear I haven't played this game yet and the dev said he is deviating from the story but for me being totally nude in public in the daytime (even if its a forest walk) should be days down the line.

Last edited:

dregon87

May 6, 2019
Same here I like ENF etc. but if its a regualr occurance in society then it looses its edge. Its not on the level of dumb as Tamaras exposure https://f95zone.to/threads/tamaras-exposure-ch-2-v0-3-1-adorable-romaine.63548/ but its enough to make it feel dull.

Although not the same argument, I read the first chapter of the story this is based on and it has issues. The girl in the course of the first day goes from being total shy of her body, to getting a text message from a stranger and sending them up skirt pictures, to a few hours later walking completely naked around the park and posing for pictures. There is no slow build or craft to any of the story.

To be clear I haven't played this game yet and the dev said he is deviating from the story but for me being totally nude in public in the daytime (even if its a forest walk) should be days down the line.
I agree with you.

prozack

Jun 22, 2017
Very nice introduction.
But please, PLEASE, just cut it with the dutch angle. Every goddamn still is shot with a dutch angle. It feels amateurish and it's distracting AF.

Last edited:

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Petition for more girls with pubic hair in games.
Meanwhile, I think you will find this list as well the entire thread it is in useful on this forum. You're welcome. ;)

This game and tons of other games I have found so far since publication of that list is going to get the honor of being added to it when I have time after I go on summer break from college. :)

-Robert Monotoli
Pubesbook Status: Currently preparing for the Great Pubes Strokin' Summer

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Pretty, but not over the top, MC with realistic body proportions. (y)
Her pubic hair is a nice touch IMO, and her attitude about it is perfectly understandable once go through the game.
My only issue is the MC seems to sweat a lot...

Regarding the "registered nudity" I don't think that this is meant to be an exhibitionism game in the same vain as Naughty Lyanna, Tamara's Exposure, or Coming Of Age. If the MC becomes an "Indent" I see her nudity will be meant as humiliation, submission, and an indication to society of her new social status. So having her registered as not having the right to wear clothes with the authorities while she's an Indent makes sense.
Based on the female domination and male domination tags I'm guessing/hoping that the MC can end up with a female or male master, or maybe a male/female couple, so that there can be a lesbian, straight, or bisexual path the player to choose from.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes