4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Just start from the beginning and choose the point you want to start from. For the latest updates, choose this option and follow your nose through the prompts.
001.png

Then choose for Casey to tell the truth to Amelia about how she became Tara's indent. This happens on the morning of Day 8.

002.png

Note that it has different endings depending on whether she took panties to college on Day 3 and met Greg, and she also chooses to speak to him in the hallway on Day 9.

Another way you can check it out is from the gallery. Choose "New Events" then "Unlock All" to play the replays.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe Steel

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
i just discovered this game and i love it. Theres is a message that says its finished tho. Is that true?
Not quite. There's a couple more epilogues to go yet. These may take a while as there's quite a lot in them.
If you saw a message that it's finished, it must have been in one or two of the possible endings. Check out to see what you might have missed.

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Thank you

Due to updated policies and our own schedule, we have decided to close down our Patreon. Please rest assured we will continue working on the game until the final release is done. This is a passion project first and foremost.

Thanks for all the support, folks. I really appreciate everyone that has tried out our game so far, especially those that chimed in with feedback, comments and words of support.

I also want to give a huge kudos to our supporters from Patreon. Seriously, without you this wouldn't be possible. Anyone that has ever been a patron to us, even if you stopped donating at any point, if you would like the dedicated Patron role in our discord server, just reach out to me there, I'll be happy to assist.

Upcoming Release

Further releases of the game will be simultaneously shared here on F95Zone and in our discord server. Even if it's a Beta release.

On that topic, I also want people to know that we're hoping to have something ready in a few weeks.

Do keep in mind though that, as VelcroFist and I have stated in the past, we have opted to do an "epilogue" approach for the remaining branches of the game.

Our Discord

Btw! If you're interested in ENF, CFNF, CMNF, OON, Exhibitionism and/or our game, we would love to have you join our discord server.

Invite link:

Spoilers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zaubberer23

Feb 15, 2020
Seeing Patreon gone my first thought was: "It's dead Jim" :cry: So happy to see that development is ongoing and the many possible paths will be resolved :giggle: Is there any place to give a buck for the work? Especially for newcomers who just discovered the game and want to show some monetary thanks?
(I still would like to corrupt Cassandra so bad.. :devilish:)

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
What are your thoughts on this?

I posted this in our discord. I want to post here too.

The image in the spoiler tag shows many different versions of Casey, from different Paths of the game.

Just out of curiosity, which one(s) do you like more? Why?

paths-w-label.jpg

Last edited:

honihole

Oct 5, 2017

The image in the spoiler tag shows many different versions of Casey, from different Paths of the game.

View attachment 3585029

2 & 6

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021

View attachment 3585029

Omg THAT'S BEAUTIFUL!!! It's hard to choose, they all have something special.

If I could have a top 3

The first, she has a relaxed and attractive style, it would be safe if she hadn't been blackmailed.

The fifth, tattoos, piercings and straps are one of my guilty pleasures

The fourth, I love the gothic style, it gives her a tough air as she is a Casey I have never seen, one who everyone has abandoned her and she had to face the world alone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sakrilas

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017

View attachment 3585029

All good except the tattoos. Leash can stay :)

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes