4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Tech student Casey Reine finds herself the victim of a mysterious blackmailer who slowly coerces her into a life she never expected.

This game focuses heavily on exhibitionism, Only-One-Naked (OON), Clothed-Male-Naked-Female (CMNF), Clothed-Female-Naked-Female (CFNF), Embarrassed-Naked-Female (ENF), humiliation, blackmail, shaving, and public nudity. There are also paths with pubes/full bush and others without.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-03
Release Date: 2023-12-03
Developers: Sakrilas & - -
Censored: No
Version: v2023-12
Language: English, French, German, Russian, Polish, Portuguese (BR) and Italian.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:
FAN SIG (Lady Aspen) - FAN SIG (Hordragg) -

teaser-nsfw.jpg teaser-nsfw.png 5x130.png ep3x12a.png 6x69a.png 5x89a.png 1x30.png ep2x2a.png 4x160.png 5x85b.png teaser-3.png 6x70b.png 6x35a.png 4x198d.png ep2x8b.png 5x89b.png teaser-4.png 5x14b.png 5x64.png teaser-5.png teaser-7.png teaser-8.png teaser-9.png teaser-6.png teaser-10.png teaser-2.png teaser-11.png teaser-1.png

Last edited:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
1) Just wonderful. I've been hoping to see a game like this for years.
2) Too wordy / too much world building. Focus on the character / characters rather than the society/reality.
3) Does anyone else remember the old RPP story, "Kacey becomes a slave" (from around 20 years ago)?
4) If the dev is around here, I recommend looking up Katie Lynch's " " for a lot of fun ideas for future content.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Opinions are opinions. It's ok to not agree with me...

On paper this holds potential to keep my attention. I enjoy Corruption when not written stupidly... Let me see how this goes.

• Good news is that this uses proper grammar and syntax. Rare on this site LOL.
  • The blackmail is logical and not convoluted, though the initial blackmail/corruption seems to ask for to much to soon IMO.
  • First MAJOR wtf moment is that your skirt gets stolen at junior college. This is a bad sign because it feels so unauthentic, this would never happen. Men wouldn't say that, the other girl wouldn't steal it. The whole thing reads as juvenile fan fiction. It's bad.
  • This school having rules as if its high school is dumb, just make it a normal junior college. Don't make it complicated.
  • People who aren't bad guys wouldn't touch nude models without asking. This really feels unrealistic. I like the concept that Casey is uncomfortable and frightened what they might do, but normal people don't pick up nude models and lift them in the air. It is a poorly executed scene.
  • Overall the image quality is acceptable, there is some care in the staging which adds some authenticly to the scenes.
  • I appreciate that not every women has large fake boobs. Saying that it might be nice to have different body sizes, so one women with big boobs would be nice.

Overall this is going to fast for corruption. The blackmailer is asking for to much to soon.

Saying that while I think there are some unautheic scenes, there is nothing I would call bad. I feel like this is an above average intro to a game on this site, but the author needs to give characters more depth. Give Cassandra some screen time and make her feel like a character and just not a plot device.

I'm at a 6/10 with room to grow into 8ish territory at best. Personally I think the bones are good, but I would rewrite the intro to make people act more natural but maybe I'm the only one who cares about characters feeling authentic.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
oh hey? so the good old NiS (naked in school) style stories finally turned into a kinetic novel VN. well good news is there is a ton of material to work from for inspiration and/or just blatant copying available. even BETTER if YOU are a writer of such stories. :D i'm really honestly surprised no one has tried doing one of these already, given its proliferation on some enm and other story sites. i can understand why dev/author feels it needs a LOT of setup tho. if you don't already know what it is, can be a serious shot of wtf.

well hey. will keep an eye out to see how it develops. good luck!

edit: i'm checking out the literotica stories now as well. this looking to be a really fun ride

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
This is off to a very good start. I have three folders on my desktop for game shortcuts: Fair Games, Better Games, and Best Games. This initial release made the Better Games folder. If it keeps going well it could make Best Games.

Last edited:

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Edited and move to the games section.
Congrats!! Sakrilas , go send a ticket to request Game Developer Badge/Tag.
Thank you! I submitted the ticket.

4) If the dev is around here, I recommend looking up Katie Lynch's " " for a lot of fun ideas for future content.
That story looks very interesting! Thanks for the suggestion, we can definitely use some chunks from it as inspiration for the next updates.

• People who aren't bad guys wouldn't touch nude models without asking. This really feels unrealistic. I like the concept that Casey is uncomfortable and frightened what they might do, but normal people don't pick up nude models and lift them in the air. It is a poorly executed scene.
I agree that normal people wouldn't touch or pick up nude models.

• I appreciate that not every women has large fake boobs. Saying that it might be nice to have different body sizes, so one women with big boobs would be nice.
There are, later down the line.

me130

Dec 11, 2017
This is off to a very good start. I have three folders on my desktop for game shortcuts: Fair Games, Better Games, and Best Games. This initial release made the Better Games folder. If it keeps going well it could make Best Games.
Lol. I have a very similar folder structure. But two more folders; new and fetish games. Makes it really organized!

Reactions: JimMorrison19

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Lol. I have a very similar folder structure. But two more folders; new and fetish games. Makes it really organized!
I was thinking of adding an Iffy Games folder for games that I'm not sure whether I like them or not but will give one or two more chances.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes