4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
The german version has a lot of mistakes and bad translations,
whoever did this has to be more considerate.

best to implement the work and test-run it ingame to check if things actually make sense / are right.

• Haha
Reactions: pavlogrk

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Are there any scenes with the Professor yet?
Not yet. Just the setup on Day 5 (if Casey refused to run on Day 3) where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, we're changing tack a little with our development so it could be a while before we get to it. We're planning to focus on the Main path with Greg and the Bush path with Tara at this stage, and take them through to the endings. Then we'll come back and add all the other paths and various other endings one at a time. The workload was getting a bit much which was slowing down our development and driving a few people crazy. So if you spot setups that don't seem to go anywhere or decisions that could be player choices, most of those will come in the future.

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
(snip) We're planning to focus on the Main path with Greg and the Bush path with Tara at this stage, and take them through to the endings.
W00t! :love:

The Tara story (aka "surprise-filled story even if you read the original story") is what I am looking forward to most, so this is terrific news for me, even though this was partially the plan anyway.

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Hello my game crashes can I get some assistance
Hm... I just installed it on my phone and it runs fine. The clue might be in your log where it says "Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)". Maybe try Googling that error and see what you can find.

Bruhhakbomama

Aug 25, 2022
Hm... I just installed it on my phone and it runs fine. The clue might be in your log where it says "Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)". Maybe try Googling that error and see what you can find.
I looked around and found its normal for games not intended to be played with Steam support.

• Sad
Reactions: VelcroFist

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
I looked around and found its normal for games not intended to be played with Steam support.
Just to let people know, we have reached out to Bruhhakbomama, this bug is now fixed for future releases.

Thanks for being open to try out our attempt to fix the issue Bruhhakbomama. I appreciated the assistance.

Reactions: ironymaan

Cgad

Apr 28, 2018
Do you think during the unshaven route, could there be an option for Casey to just stop shaving any part of her body. And speaking of that route for the love of god don't have a forced shave during it please.

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Do you think during the unshaven route, could there be an option for Casey to just stop shaving any part of her body. And speaking of that route for the love of god don't have a forced shave during it please.
The unshaven route will be able to be played from beginning to end without forced shaving. (There might be an option to shave, but it will not be forced).

In regards to having other body hair growing on Casey, we don't have that planned at the moment.

Cgad

Apr 28, 2018
The unshaven route will be able to be played from beginning to end without forced shaving. (There might be an option to shave, but it will not be forced).

In regards to having other body hair growing on Casey, we don't have that planned at the moment.
In that regard, could you at the very least make forced changes to the body optional on this route such as piercings?

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
It's not the kind of game where you'll be able to toggle physical features on or off since those things usually factor into the plot. eg her body shape, whether she shaves or not, what she wears or doesn't wear etc. Instead, Casey makes decisions which lead to different things happening to her. Some of those things might be a direct consequence of a decision. Others are more indirect, placing her on a path where certain things will happen to her that she won't get a choice about.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes