4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Literally 4 posts above yours
Oh ~ thank you. I just read the official Changelog on the first page and saw "game is better" there, which was a little funny. I thought it might be a joke or hotfix. Literally, I have no interest or duty to read every single post because many trolls are active in pouring abominations here and there; no time for their nonsense that damage the reputation of this website.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
v2022-10 Released

View attachment 2077741

Here's the latest release of Casey's Fall (v2022-10).

This release continues Tara's branch (unshaven path).

We hope you'll enjoy the game! Here are the links:
Google Drive
Mega Upload

Let us know what you think.
Short, but sweet! :love:

Our lovely 'Muffin/Cupcake' path is getting better and better. I can't wait for more adventures of her and Tara.

Well done, Sakrilas and VelcroFist!

P.S.: Even if RPGM games are NOT my cup of tea anymore, I'll try Culture Shock, since you recommended.

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Oh ~ thank you. I just read the official Changelog on the first page and saw "game is better" there, which was a little funny. I thought it might be a joke or hotfix. Literally, I have no interest or duty to read every single post because many trolls are active in pouring abominations here and there; no time for their nonsense that damage the reputation of this website.
I'm guessing that because I didn't make a clear "change log" in my post, when the moderator came over to update the header post and bump the game in the search results, they didn't know what to put in the change log. That's was my fault.

Thanks for pointing that out. Since seeing your comment, I updated the header post to have a more descriptive change log.

Short, but sweet! :love:

Our lovely 'Muffin/Cupcake' path is getting better and better. I can't wait for more adventures of her and Tara.

Well done, Sakrilas and VelcroFist!

P.S.: Even if RPGM games are NOT my cup of tea anymore, I'll try Culture Shock, since you recommended.
Thanks for the kind words!

In regards to Culture Shock, fazthestampede is doing an amazing job with that. Spreading a good word is the least I can do.

Last edited:

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
Completely understandable. If I ever wake up feeling too intelligent, I come here and have a read to knock a few IQ points off.

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
In the Update 10 I can see the unlocked scenes with Tara, but the story always stopped after Version 0.8 after the vegetables, even with a new start. Must I delete old saves? And where can I find them?

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
In the Update 10 I can see the unlocked scenes with Tara, but the story always stopped after Version 0.8 after the vegetables, even with a new start. Must I delete old saves? And where can I find them?
The vegetable scene you're referring to is in the "Main Branch/Shaven Branch" of the game. We didn't progress the story for this branch in this release.

We progressed the story in the branch in which Casey is no longer living in her parents house, but rather in a Biker Compound.

If you start a new game, we give you a shortcut to jump straight into the new content.

You can also use the new game prompt to start your game at any specific date you want.

On day 4, when Mark from the Photoshoot studio asks Casey for a shaving photoshoot the story branches off:
- If you agree to shave. You continue the game in the "Shaven/Main" branch.
- If you don't agree to shave. You continue the game in the "Bush/Tara's" branch.

I recommend having 1 save for each of those branches.

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
This update seemed very short. That was upsetting so I might skip a few updates just to have something to play for more then 18 minutes. Based on the information we got about upcoming events (which seem AWESOME) it is going to take a few months to produce those weekend events anyway.
^ That was posted September 17th 2021^
This was referencing the naked lunch. Boy was I wrong about it taking a few months. It has now been a year and we haven't made it to the lunch yet. :( Maybe next year. I hate all these 50 branches.

Last edited:

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
^ That was posted September 17th 2021^
This was referencing the naked lunch. Boy was I wrong about it taking a few months. It has now been a year and we haven't made it to the lunch yet. :( Maybe next year. I hate all these 50 branches.
Well, there were only 4 paths actually, but yes it was slowing our development process, and we both have full time lives outside of this so the time we could devote to it was limited already. Still, we were managing to put in an extraordinary amount of time, but that soon led to burnout. We've now changed tack a little. We're going to focus on the two main paths (the Main path with Greg and the Bush path with Tara) and then come back once we've finished them to add other planned paths and/or flesh out some others that we already started. That will of course annoy people who were desperate for the paths that are now on hold, as well as lead to complaints about it being more like a VN than a game, but we had to draw a line somewhere.

Last edited:

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
I'm guessing that because I didn't make a clear "change log" in my post, when the moderator came over to update the header post and bump the game in the search results, they didn't know what to put in the change log. That's was my fault.

Thanks for pointing that out. Since seeing your comment, I updated the header post to have a more descriptive change log.

Thanks for the kind words!

In regards to Culture Shock, fazthestampede is doing an amazing job with that. Spreading a good word is the least I can do.
No, it is nobody's fault. What happened is simply what happens every day; you did well, and kindly let me know that there is new content, actually. I appreciate your nice communication. What I really expressed in the previous post is simply: "is there anything I missed?" I love to communicate with devs directly; so much more peaceful.

I was not referring to your thread when I brought up the "troll", I am sorry. I just lost my patience with any unnecessary feedback because of the recent unpleasant experience. I was so naive that I even tried to calm people down on some meaningless, malicious, and aggressive fighting in other threads until I was targeted one day.

There is no culture shock; I just doubt the business pattern here is related to "trolling," provided the website is free for downloading; there must be another kind of income to support it. But I am not sure: is it really worthy? Some trolls just want to silence people before their voice can reach the devs; that doesn't help anyone.

Anyway, my bad feeling has nothing to do with you; I like your game, and the graphic is nice and exquisite. The story is also compelling :) Tara's path is my favorite, thanks!

Last edited:

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Not yet. Just the setup on Day 5 (if Casey refused to run on Day 3) where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, we're changing tack a little with our development so it could be a while before we get to it. We're planning to focus on the Main path with Greg and the Bush path with Tara at this stage, and take them through to the endings. Then we'll come back and add all the other paths and various other endings one at a time. The workload was getting a bit much which was slowing down our development and driving a few people crazy. So if you spot setups that don't seem to go anywhere or decisions that could be player choices, most of those will come in the future.
Looking forward to the Professor branch tbh. I'm pretty sure that the Professor intends on banging Casey when the opportunity arises, and that will be a good alternative option in the story to have.

Reactions: VelcroFist

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
What's the update frequency of this game? Really looking forward to that lunch
We generally try for monthly updates but it can vary depending on the complexity of the story and how many renders are required, as well as how much time we have available to put into it. I would estimate that we've probably got another 2 updates in the current path before we get back to that one, so hopefully around Christmas -late January but possibly a little longer.

Sorom

Oct 2, 2022
Very high quality game. When I finish the game, I'll probably give 5 points. Although conventions with nudism and contracts are absolutely superfluous. If they are removed, even the plot does not change much.

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Very high quality game. When I finish the game, I'll probably give 5 points. Although conventions with nudism and contracts are absolutely superfluous. If they are removed, even the plot does not change much.
Those are actually pivotal to the plot later. ;)

tg

May 1, 2017
I like the progression in this story. Not only the steps that are taken along the way, but the repetition of the steps. Namely, the use of the upskirt demands that lead Casey into more and more thinking it's perfectly normal to send those kinds of pics. And I like the repetition of the shaving scenes too, with the idea that her skin and dark pubes works against her having an /acceptable pussy/.

I think you two work pretty well together. The story in on point, and the visuals help to bring the scenes alive. I really did like the first photoshoot where it's all new to her, and the scene progresses and leads. I think the eventual sex with Greg turned out pretty well. I'm a bit torn with what I should make my /main playthrough/. I don't mind what's happening with Greg at all, but I still like what happened with Tara as an alternate path through the main path.

I also like that this story seems to be mostly about nudity. But, I do hope there's a lot more sex depicted in the future "professor path" and "Cassandra path". BDSM-based training and discipline with the professor, could like to more sex scenes between them within that play. And Cassandra could be more bi, and hence she could lead Casey into a more party/freeuse type of experience.

Or maybe the story really should mostly be about nudity and the related humiliation of being one-around-many clothed people. I do like that idea, and I have have enjoyed the scenes where Casey is left naked, and the other people are just chatting away like it doesn't matter, like they were in the photoshoots.

At any rate, I think it's a good decision to just develop the main paths and leave the others for later. I think it gives you he choice on whether to bring more sex into it, depending on what's happened in the main plot when you're finished with it. I find it a bit strange that nothing much sexually has happened with Casey on the Tara path. Like, nothing. But, I did like the outside showers and the idea that /she only gets to pee in a bucket/. I like Casey's rebellious thoughts too, showing that it not what she wants to be doing.

I do like both paths and the story itself. I like the composition. I like the ideas. So, great job.

MexPayne

Jan 9, 2019
This is the best exhibitionist, ENF, OON game done using renpy. Mostly good games in this genre are made by Japanese developers. But they are made using RPGmaker which makes them grindy at times. I like renpy games because mostly they have good renders and content is easy to access.

Games I like are naughty lyanna and Tamara exposure but this game is better

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
This is the best exhibitionist, ENF, OON game done using renpy. Mostly good games in this genre are made by Japanese developers. But they are made using RPGmaker which makes them grindy at times. I like renpy games because mostly they have good renders and content is easy to access.

Games I like are naughty lyanna and Tamara exposure but this game is better
Well if you like this and Lyanna, you may also enjoy Sunville and Project Myriam.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sunville-v0-7-alpha-2-feierflei.86617/

https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch3-09a-p-zorlun.66806/

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: feierflei
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes