4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I'm guessing that because I didn't make a clear "change log" in , when the moderator came over to update the header post and bump the game in the search results, they didn't know what to put in the change log. That's was my fault.

Thanks for pointing that out. Since seeing your comment, I updated the header post to have a more descriptive change log.

Thanks for the kind words!

In regards to Culture Shock, fazthestampede is doing an amazing job with that. Spreading a good word is the least I can do.
Sakrilas, I should think myself as one of the lucky people out there who got the chance to be promoted by an amazing dev like you. I still dunno how to repay such generosity and unforgettable kind gesture. What I can do, though, is to insert your game in my game to break the 4th wall! There will be hints and easter eggs everywhere LOL. Thank you my dear Sakrilas. May your reign last forever

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
One name keeps popping up in my head when I tried this "Game". Amanda Todd, this game glorifies her misery.
Amanda Todd is not even in this game. The fact that you are triggered by seeing online blackmail doesn't make this a one-star game, as you assert in your entirely inappropriate and now-reported review, it makes this a game that you personally should stay away from. It's okay to not play games that involve issues that bother you; I am the same way about incest in games because I personally know a victim, and so incest nauseates me.

But I don't go into threads for incest games and try to kink-shame those who do like that content, as you do to this game. That's because I cannot make myself be that proudly and loudly self-centered.

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
The story is definitely not based on any actual person or event, and I went to some effort to make sure that it was obvious fiction when I wrote the original Literotica version. I created a fantasy world where legal slavery existed and people could register as full time nudists. It's completely silly, but the idea is to explore what a world would be like if those things actually existed and how they could be used and abused. I did realise that some of it might be a bit close to home for some people, and I tried to write those scenes in a way that would avoid that or at least do them justice, but I also realised that even Disney movies often explore some very dark and real experiences for some people but that doesn't mean they don't make for good stories. Hell, the Jeffrey Dahmer story is No 1 on Netflix at the moment.

And Casey's Fall is a story. The blackmail is just one part of it. It has a classic hero's journey structure with a beginning, middle and end, exploring self-discovery, adventure and mystery. It is also a sexual fantasy, which, much like rape, kidnap, S&M and other dark fantasies and role-playing scenarios, could not and should not be experienced in reality, and would not be pleasurable if they were. Still, I made sure to include elements that distanced it from real life abuse, especially rape and underage exploitation. All characters are 18+, and I intentionally avoided any non-consensual sex involving other people. I also ensured that the protagonist got pleasure from her experiences, as horrific as much of it would be in real life, and I wrote it from her POV, putting myself in her shoes as a titillating fantasy that I could not and would not want to experience in real life. To break the darkness up a little, I also included lifeline characters like Greg and Amelia, and a comeuppance for the blackmailer in due course.

I'm saddened that you were triggered by this story, but you're obviously not familiar with the genre and you haven't read the whole story yet to see how it turns out. I am completely appalled that my story, or the Game version that Sakrilas and I are creating, could be associated with Amanda Todd in any way. Words cannot describe the rage I feel, not just towards her blackmailer, but to everyone involved in her bullying.

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
We should have another update towards the end of December.
We hope to have a Spanish translation eventually but we don't have a timeline for that yet.
No sandbox, but we might look at something like that once we've finished our V1. At the moment it's more like a VN but with decisions that take the story in different directions. We have several other paths planned for V2 as well.

Last edited:

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
v2022-12-Beta #1

Hi there everyone!

As you might know, we release work-in-progress betas to our Patrons. This gives them an opportunity to provide feedback and chime ideas before we finish the definitive version.

Please note that, like always, we will be releasing v2022-12 for the public once it is ready <3.

Velcrofist and I are working hard on getting v2022-12 finish the Day 6 events of Tara's branch.

In this latest beta, Casey and Tara are going to Casey's home to retrieve her belongings, and while they're out on the road Tara has some ideas of how they can have some fun together.

Here's the Patreon post with the latest beta:

ScarleyStars

Apr 30, 2020
Before I play, I'm curious whether does the protagonist like it whenever she is in a public nudity situation or does she hate it? I don't really like it if she's just being forced against her will without liking the situation she's in.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Before I play, I'm curious whether does the protagonist like it whenever she is in a public nudity situation or does she hate it? I don't really like it if she's just being forced against her will without liking the situation she's in.
She certainly likes it on some level, but her rational mind tells her she shouldn't. She is surprised and dismayed several times to discover that she is getting sexually excited by what she is forced to do. She may eventually accept it and even revel in it.

Reactions: VelcroFist

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
v2022-12-Beta #1

Hi there everyone!

As you might know, we release work-in-progress betas to our Patrons. This gives them an opportunity to provide feedback and chime ideas before we finish the definitive version.

Please note that, like always, we will be releasing v2022-12 for the public once it is ready <3.

Velcrofist and I are working hard on getting v2022-12 finish the Day 6 events of Tara's branch.

In this latest beta, Casey and Tara are going to Casey's home to retrieve her belongings, and while they're out on the road Tara has some ideas of how they can have some fun together.

Here's the Patreon post with the latest beta:
The return of the hairy pussy... NO! Not again.

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
v2022-12 has been released!

teaser.png

Hi there everybody,

Here's the December 2022 edition of Casey's Fall.

We finished the events of Day 6 at Tara's Branch.

We hope you'll enjoy it.

You may download the game here:

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes