4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

Rorikon215

Dec 18, 2021
Damn right! Take out all the bits where a young woman is kept naked in situations people wear clothes in real life!

Who on earth would enjoy seeing stuff like that!?

...is it obvious enough that I'm being a tad sarcastic here?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Probably one of my worst game.
[In My Opinion]

Many unrealistic things.
Too Much Blackmailing like it would be better if he could do this every seconds of a day.

And don't know after asking for something to wear, she did not even get a towel.
Even she was sent to the court without dress.
Your first line pretty much destroys the credibility of the rest of your post.

You can dislike elements of this game, or even the whole game, but when you survey the toxic wasteland that is the F95 game list, this doesn't come close to one of the worst games.

When it comes to pron, my rule is similar to the rule for science fiction: the author gets to make ONE big change, logical or not, and then needs to stick to reality. Obviously, the one big change here is that this society treats public nudity as a very serious affair.

Wait a bit before you conclude that the blackmail bit is "unrealistic." The story plausibly explains that down the line.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
According to me the total nudity in public as in the shopping mall happens too fast, the dev should have left more time to arrive to that a little more smoothly.

But Joe Steel is right, this game is far from being the worst on F95.
And the story explains very well the importance of the nudist community in this society.

All this doesn't deserve that the game is considered so bad.

Moreover, from my experience, I think it's much smarter to give feedback to help the devs to do better than to spit in our face without taking into account the will to do well and all the work that has been done.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
According to me the total nudity in public as in the shopping mall happens too fast, the dev should have left more time to arrive to that a little more smoothly.

But Joe Steel is right, this game is far from being the worst on F95.
And the story explains very well the importance of the nudist community in this society.

All this doesn't deserve that the game is considered so bad.

Moreover, from my experience, I think it's much smarter to give feedback to help the devs to do better than to spit in our face without taking into account the will to do well and all the work that has been done.
I played till end of latest version.

I played more than 400 games.
I completed 100+ games.

After playing for a least of time (I say 20 minutes at least), you can review it, there is something came from inside what you feel about it.

That's how I felt after playing it.

Everyone has their own thing, which can be positive or negative.
Some like NTR, some doesn’t.
Some like swinging, some doesn’t.
Some like slave, some doesn’t.
Some like dom/sub, some doesn't.
Some play path choice game, some doesn’t.

Rather than some unrealistic and unethical things, many off the things are good.
Such as: models, grammars

The game seems to very much hasty.
Like: I have to do this thing now, like there is no tomorrow.
It could be better, it could be done slowly.
In that process many could absorb the scenario.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: EPCOT and pedrin666

tg

May 1, 2017
I played the latest. I liked it. And, I like the interaction that was depicted between the girls. The official ownership of Casey, and the inner thoughts each of them at times. I like the fantasy of it. And now Tara does actually come off as an actual lesbian, which is nice.

One thing I'd like to see in this path going forward, is a return to her daily running. I liked the beginning of the story, where there was regular, consistent running depictions in the early morning. I'm not sure she'd get to return to school, but even if she does, it might make sense that she'd do her naked running around camp, rather than on the school track and field. What think? I do like her subtle abs that she got from daily running.

Anyway, it seemed like a fun outing for them. And, I don't really have much more to say. I'm glad they kissed though, and I do like what I'm seeing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: VelcroFist

wired1

Aug 14, 2019
The path I took. By Day 6, Greg, whom Casey has never met just injects himself into the story out of nowhere. I more or less assumed I was locked in with Tara at this point in the story.

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
The path I took. By Day 6, Greg, whom Casey has never met just injects himself into the story out of nowhere. I more or less assumed I was locked in with Tara at this point in the story.
It's a game with twists and turns, although some of the alternate paths won't be developed until later. I disagree that it came out of nowhere. If you followed this one carefully from the start of Day 6, you'll notice Greg sees them go past on Tara's bike. The sight of a naked girl on the back of the bike gives him some concern. He also recognises Casey from college, as well as Tara. He doesn't think Casey could have become a nudist and he knows Tara can be a bully. Smelling a rat, and being concerned for Casey's safety, he decides to follow them. You'll see him in his car in the background in several shots, as well as following them inside the supermarket. Outside the supermarket, he witnesses the confrontation with Cass and steps in. Still concerned for Casey's safety riding naked on a motorbike, he offers her a ride home in his car. During the ride, they both hit it off, and they're both seriously aroused by Casey's nudity, so they end up in bed together.
Once we've finished our V1 concept we plan to come back and find out what happens if Casey doesn't accept that ride. If you've played the Greg path, you may have also noticed Tara following them to the supermarket. That might have repercussions and possibly lead to a crossover in the other direction in due course.
See Day 6 - Main Path with Tara in if you need more info.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
It's a game with twists and turns, although some of the alternate paths won't be developed until later. I disagree that it came out of nowhere. If you followed this one carefully from the start of Day 6, you'll notice Greg sees them go past on Tara's bike. The sight of a naked girl on the back of the bike gives him some concern. He also recognises Casey from college, as well as Tara. He doesn't think Casey could have become a nudist and he knows Tara can be a bully. Smelling a rat, and being concerned for Casey's safety, he decides to follow them. You'll see him in his car in the background in several shots, as well as following them inside the supermarket. Outside the supermarket, he witnesses the confrontation with Cass and steps in. Still concerned for Casey's safety riding naked on a motorbike, he offers her a ride home in his car. During the ride, they both hit it off, and they're both seriously aroused by Casey's nudity, so they end up in bed together.
Once we've finished our V1 concept we plan to come back and find out what happens if Casey doesn't accept that ride. If you've played the Greg path, you may have also noticed Tara following them to the supermarket. That might have repercussions and possibly lead to a crossover in the other direction in due course.
Could you please place that cheat sheet on the OP under EXTRAS? Then we can always have it handy. And newbies can reference it easily as well. Thanks.

wired1

Aug 14, 2019
Yes. I took a peak at that before posting. Which is why I didn't elaborate. Can't comment on what isn't published yet.

I played the game blind. As the story is currently written, this twist felt more misleading than a plot twist.

Greg comes across as a busybody with questionable motives for following a naked girl an hour out of town. Justifying it with "concern"...for a girl he doesn't know. Even after the police let them go.

Basically, Greg should be introduced earlier in the story instead of poofing into existence on day 6. For example, maybe Casey meets him when she has her "wardrobe malfunction" and he helps her out. Gives Greg some justification for his "concern" and gives her justification to trust him with a ride home over Tara.

As it is now, Casey decides it's "safer" to jump into an almost complete stranger's car stark naked and far from home. Not to mention she is currently being blackmailed by an unknown person. For all she knows, Greg is the blackmailer. (It's awfully convenient for Greg to just happen to be on the road to spot her and apparently has nowhere to be since he has the time to follow her)

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Don't forget they go to the same college and share at least one class together, so it's not like they're strangers.
It seriously weirds me out that so many people read all these ulterior motives into Greg. Why can't he be genuinely concerned? He knows who Casey is, he knows who Tara is, and being a motorhead he's probably well aware of what happens when someone comes off a motorbike without protection. Sure, he might be a bit square and see himself as a Samaritan, which some people might see as being a busybody, but we've also seen that he is attracted to Casey once he notices her. Put all that together and it's totally understandable that he'd follow, and how it might end up once they were alone together.
Introducing him earlier might be an idea, but then that would clash with the Greg path where she meets him for the first time after he sees her taking her panties off in class. This Tara path branches off from the same event, so she would have to meet him after that. We'll consider that, but I'm not sure it's needed. I think it's enough to consider that they at least recognise each other from college for him to follow her and for her to accept a ride home with him. Don't forget also that Casey isn't at all comfortable either way, she's naked in public after all, and facing another motorbike ride with an openly lesbian biker, so she's choosing the lesser of two evils.
With that being said, we did initially plan for this path to have the Greg-free option for those people who hate him. Plus because we liked the idea. We were always going to include the option for Casey to decide to go home with Greg here, but after we realised we were just too overwhelmed with the workload, we decided to leave out the option out for her to go home with Tara for now and focus on the two main paths - the Main path with Greg, and the Bush path with Tara (if Casey walks out of Mark's photoshoot on Day 4). We plan to come back to the other planned paths once we get to the endings of these two.

Reactions: plopus and honihole

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
I really dislike Greg, I can't really put it in words, he just feels wrong. The main path without Greg would be great, but I guess that will have to wait.

Maybe we can get her a real boyfriend as an option?

Oct 24, 2019
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again the problem with Greg is that he’s trying to have a legit Vanilla relationship with the mc of a noncon corruption story if anything she should be falling in love with him further down the line when Casey should have had mixed opinion on the lifestyle she’s living right at the moment
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, and have him admit he thinks she is badass for being who he thinks she is.

this would ease up Casey into accepting her fallen state and her developing a crush on him leading to eventually them bolth asking each other out. Basically Greg can be still a lifeline for Casey though this, it could also be played for drama because Casey at that point isn’t (completely) that girl yet and be afraid he would leave her if he found out the truth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rorikon215

Dec 18, 2021
I don't like Gregg much either, and I was more than a little disappointed that I got stuck with him as a boyfriend after having gone out of my way to never meet him. I understand the reasoning though, three paths were taking too long to develop all at once and Tara is already central to one of the others, so it makes sense that route got cut first. The switch to the other branch seemed a little sudden though.

I don't think my issues with that character are any reflection on the writing or anything. There have been plenty of what I'd call Gregg-types in several otherwise really great ENF stories like Surprise Assembly and The Unintentional Nudist. I basically skip past every section of the story that they're in since for whatever reason the very vanilla romantic relationship in the middle of everything else does nothing for me.

Still loving the game apart from that one issue though. I hope the negativity you're hearing doesn't get you down and we get another great update soon!

tg

May 1, 2017
I think the story plays out fairly well. I like that Greg picks up an interest in Casey because she sees her do something naughty in class. And, later, at lunch he learns that /she's a kinky kind of girl/, to want to go naked. It's into that, because he's a male, that's into girls. Makes sense.

And personally, I do like how supportive he is in what we've seen. What I get from it is... just what I'd expect of young people and a naked girl that pulls crazy stunts. I think the story works for what it is, and I'm having fun with it. I just want more, to see what else happens to these people. Good work, guys.

• Red Heart

wired1

Aug 14, 2019
Don't forget they go to the same college and share at least one class together, so it's not like they're strangers.
It seriously weirds me out that so many people read all these ulterior motives into Greg. Why can't he be genuinely concerned? He knows who Casey is, he knows who Tara is, and being a motorhead he's probably well aware of what happens when someone comes off a motorbike without protection. Sure, he might be a bit square and see himself as a Samaritan, which some people might see as being a busybody, but we've also seen that he is attracted to Casey once he notices her. Put all that together and it's totally understandable that he'd follow, and how it might end up once they were alone together.
Introducing him earlier might be an idea, but then that would clash with the Greg path where she meets him for the first time after he sees her taking her panties off in class. This Tara path branches off from the same event, so she would have to meet him after that. We'll consider that, but I'm not sure it's needed. I think it's enough to consider that they at least recognise each other from college for him to follow her and for her to accept a ride home with him. Don't forget also that Casey isn't at all comfortable either way, she's naked in public after all, and facing another motorbike ride with an openly lesbian biker, so she's choosing the lesser of two evils.
With that being said, we did initially plan for this path to have the Greg-free option for those people who hate him. Plus because we liked the idea. We were always going to include the option for Casey to decide to go home with Greg here, but after we realised we were just too overwhelmed with the workload, we decided to leave out the option out for her to go home with Tara for now and focus on the two main paths - the Main path with Greg, and the Bush path with Tara (if Casey walks out of Mark's photoshoot on Day 4). We plan to come back to the other planned paths once we get to the endings of these two.
eh. I have some answers but I don't really want to keep nitpicking.

I apologize if I came off the wrong way. Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't have commented if I wasn't enjoying the story.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
(snip) Casey at that point isn’t (completely) that girl yet and be afraid he would leave her if he found out the truth.
I like this idea. Having Greg and Casey both operating under mistaken impressions of the other, and afraid to let the other know the truth about themselves is just a matter of writing it that way, and would add some ironic drama to the story: Casey thinks Greg only likes her because she is (playing) a nudist, and Greg thinks Casey only likes him because he is (playing) a perv who wants Casey to stay naked.

• Thinking Face

michi04

May 14, 2018
Hello, I'm curious when the next update will come here. wait now for a while and nothing new came up until now.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes