4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
v2022-02 has been released

1676763718924.png
Hi there everybody,

We're now back to the main branch of the story.

We hope you'll enjoy it.

You may download the game here:

Changelog:
- Start Day 7 - Main Branch (Nude Party)

ThatGuy2748

Jun 26, 2018

View attachment 2400622
Hi there everybody,

We hope you'll enjoy it.

Mega
Google

Changelog:
This is great, thanks! You may want to update the first post so the F95 system knows there's been a release and they add it to the game page, otherwise many people who are enjoying your game, but not fanatics like me who check the thread every few days to see if there's news won't notice the update.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sakrilas

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
This is great, thanks! You may want to update the first post so the F95 system knows there's been a release and they add it to the game page, otherwise many people who are enjoying your game, but not fanatics like me who check the thread every few days to see if there's news won't notice the update.
When I made the post with the newer release I also notified the Admins/Mods via report.

Then an Uploader reuploads the game in their preferred mirrors, and a mod bumps the link in the Game Results list.

They're probably busy at the moment, but they usually do it within a few hours.

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020

Changelog:

Bowie Wowie :love: !!!

HERE... It's finally HERE! The day of the party :love: Been jonesing for this moment fiendishly ever since the blackmailer announced it to our dear lass 'Casey' - Or dare I proffer it 'Cuntsey' which is my preferred way of having 'Tara' reference our crimson haired heroine when imposing her new name in the story.

Job's a good one lads... Can't wait to see what the main path has in store for us next!

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
When I click a LOAD saying Photoshoot, from Oct, it is the end of the game. Not sure if it is my save or included in DL.

EDIT: I tried another save from after shopping, it played into the lunch party then ended abruptly. Each save ends at its update.

Last edited:

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
When I click a LOAD saying Photoshoot, from Oct, it is the end of the game. Not sure if it is my save or included in DL.

EDIT: I tried another save from after shopping, it played into the lunch party then ended abruptly. Each save ends at its update.
That isn't intentional.

If anybody reading this knows what's going on with these saves and has suggestions on how I can fix it, I would appreciate suggestions.

Changelog says nude party! Super hyped! Now just have to load what feels like 19 save files to see which one has content. :)
Starting a new game also allows you to quickstart at a specific date if you want.

tg

May 1, 2017
That isn't intentional.

If anybody reading this knows what's going on with these saves and has suggestions on how I can fix it, I would appreciate suggestions.
Um, what I do with my saves is to save when it says .: To be continued :. or whatever. It's the last line of the current story. And, when it loads on that screen, I scroll back twice, to get to the actual last scene (with pics), and then I click forward to get to the new content.

I think, if you're clicking forward without scrolling back, the game will assume you're /at the end of content/. I think that's likely what's going on.

edit: I could also say that it's different from Being a Dik. I that game, you save when it tells you to save, and then you only have to load from there to get to the new content. In this game, you have to scroll back from .:to be continued:. to get to where the end of the story is, and then click forward. This could probably be better if it acted like BaD, than what it is now, but I still don't think it's all that hard to use the saves.

===

Oh, and now that I've commented on that, I'd like to say it was nice to see Casey in the main story line again. I loved the characters at the party. Mean girls, but playful. I like both Tina and Bridget. And, I actually can't wait until there's a Cass route for this game. It'll be fun with their ideas for Casey. I do believe the other proposed routes are nice too, with the lecturer what's-his-name at the start and such. I do like what you're doing with this game.

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020

View attachment 2400622
Hi there everybody,

We hope you'll enjoy it.

Mega
Google

Changelog:
Do you ever plan to give her a chance to show some actual backbone? Like the chance to tell Cass and her crew to get bent. Tell them they are too chickenshit to let it all hang out, probably because they are actually ashamed of their bodies. It is one thing to kind of be stuck in her situation, another to put up with the abuse constantly. Next time she bends over and Cass says "eww", have her back it right onto her face.

tg

May 1, 2017
So, I'm curious. Has there been any thought of how Casey would take care of her periods? Like, even as a nudist, she'd need to use tampons and such. And, typically there'd be a string hanging down from one inserted. So, is that kind of thing planned to enter the vn, or will it just be left out?

Reactions: VelcroFist

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
This has potential but is a certified slideshow after the choice to shave or not. Chose to shave and there were no more choices through the rest of the content.

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
If I understand correctly there are only two path at the moment, I guess choices can be made later on, but that would to another path that's just not there yet

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Are we still supposed to believe any woman would be intimidated and manipulated by such a doofus nerd male villain who wouldn't say Boo to his Momma? Everything about the game was good, renders, scenes, but I just couldn't take the young Mr Nasty seriously enough, I'm afraid.

• Haha
Reactions: VelcroFist

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
So, I'm curious. Has there been any thought of how Casey would take care of her periods? Like, even as a nudist, she'd need to use tampons and such. And, typically there'd be a string hanging down from one inserted. So, is that kind of thing planned to enter the vn, or will it just be left out?
I factored that into the original story (she just trims the string) but we probably won't go into it in the game.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes