4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
doofus nerd male villain
There is a male villain? Didn't see one till now. We have a blackmailing person nobody ever saw, but I'm sure it's one of them lizardpeople who now work for the Illuminati, and then there is Greg, who matches the descriptions the most to be honest, don't know about the nerd part, but I think he is not supposed to be a villain, only very unlikeable.

Reactions: VelcroFist

tg

May 1, 2017
I factored that into the original story (she just trims the string) but we probably won't go into it in the game.
Thanks for the answer. And, I guess now that we know how it works, there's little point including it.

I didn't choose to read the rest of the original story (got up to where the party is), but didn't proceed further since I kind of just want to discover the story in the vn format. But, I do like the thought that went into things.

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
So was this update just her setting up the camera, shaving, introducing everyone, and getting drinks? Or am I missing something?

Aug 7, 2017
Hope the blackmailer gets their comeuppance in the end.
Well as it was originally a written story, you can read it up (if the dev takes the same path)

There is even a sequel

But I really hope there is a 'Cassandra Doms them all path' :cool:

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Is sex/penetration or, at least, blowjob planned?

Sex, BJs? Hopefully not! Unless it's public sex, even then it doesn't sound all that appealing, still, that would be more preferable than vanilla. As for BJs, perhaps a public glory hole (where the dudes stay hidden but naked Casey can be seen giving BJs in front of everyone) would probably be the only way you'd ever get me excited over a blowjob scene!

I'd be much happier seeing Casey coerced into solo sexual activities in public, such as materbation, sex toys, BDSM, fisting, squirting... ect.

Last edited:

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
Can't wait for the next update! Played all the routes and they were all great, until I discovered the one where Casey
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
holy shit that one blew the others out of the water. Really had to follow the hints in the gallery to find it though. Didn't expect to get so rewarded from wanting to unlock all scenes, it was kinda hidden imo, but maybe that's just me.

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
v2023-05 has been released!

teaser-nsfw.jpg

Hello folks,

Here's what we have done so far for Day 7.

Our plan was originally to provide a Beta release with the entirety of the remaining Day 7 events, however I couldn't get all the renders done within the planned schedule, since I couldn't put as many hours in the project as I used to be able to.

We're releasing this version now because I won't be available for the next week. In case there are any bugs, we'll be able to address them right away. Furthermore, we hope to release a Translation Patch on May 27th/28th.

We'll be making another release on June with the remaining parts of Day 7. If you prefer to experience the whole day in your playthrough, it might be worth waiting for next month's release instead.

You may download the game here:
Mega ( | | )
Google ( | | )
Anon ( | | )
Thank you for your support and understanding,

I hope you'll enjoy this release as much as we liked putting it together!

Changelog:
- Continuing the events of Day 7 - up to the end of the nude party

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
v2023-05 has been released!

View attachment 2637578

Hello folks,

Here's what we have done so far for Day 7.

Our plan was originally to provide a Beta release with the entirety of the remaining Day 7 events, however I couldn't get all the renders done within the planned schedule, since I couldn't put as many hours in the project as I used to be able to.

We're releasing this version now because I won't be available for the next week. In case there are any bugs, we'll be able to address them right away. Furthermore, we hope to release a Translation Patch on May 27th/28th.

We'll be making another release on June with the remaining parts of Day 7. If you prefer to experience the whole day in your playthrough, it might be worth waiting for next month's release instead.

You may download the game here:
Mega (Win/Linux | Mac | Android)
Google (Win/Linux | Mac | Android)
Anon ( | | )
Thank you for your support and understanding,

I hope you'll enjoy this release as much as we liked putting it together!

Changelog:
- Continuing the events of Day 7 - up to the end of the nude party
Damn! Casey become just perfect with that pink outfit!:love: I love it! Short but sweet!

On the other side, it seems the gallery/Special Gallery are bugged. Or maybe it is a PEBCAK?

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Just so you know the party went on longer than expected as Casey started of clean shaven down there and at the end has a landing strip to prove she is a real ginger?
Cheers

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Damn! Casey become just perfect with that pink outfit!:love: I love it! Short but sweet!

On the other side, it seems the gallery/Special Gallery are bugged. Or maybe it is a PEBCAK?
What is the bug you're experiencing with the Gallery? Are you getting an error screen? If you are, would you mind sharing the text dump of that error?

Just so you know the party went on longer than expected as Casey started of clean shaven down there and at the end has a landing strip to prove she is a real ginger?
Cheers
She is indeed clean shaven still in that render, but I see what you're saying, the colours in that render are a bit too strong down there, I'll fix it for the next release.

Davewatch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: L7Bear
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes