4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

Unidade01

Jul 2, 2017
Hi,

Sorry to ask but i skipped the last few updates, and i´m trying to recall. Is this the path were she has to have her friends over on sunday?

Thanks,

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Hi,

Sorry to ask but i skipped the last few updates, and i´m trying to recall. Is this the path were she has to have her friends over on sunday?

Thanks,
No, this is the remainder of Day 6 in the other path if she walks out of the photo shoot on Day 4.

Reactions: Unidade01

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Hi, Please just tell me if there is any sex scene with the mc included or not. I am waiting to play this game unless there is at least one sex scene.
Yes, there are sex scenes but the focus is more on forced exhibitionism and humiliation. If that's not your cup of tea then you may not enjoy this game.

screens of Cassey married, is that the end or will more be added to that path?
We don't have plans to extend that ending at this stage, unless someone gives us an idea we like for it. The main purpose of that path was to give Casey a way out of all the chaos that happens if she chooses to continue, and to satisfy those people who think she should have just called the blackmailer's bluff right from the get-go.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Hello. I would like to congratulate the developer for the game, it's really good, the story is really cool and Casey is a beautiful character. I hope the plot continues to explore her fetishes. I would like it to also have a more restrictive side, with devices, as in the attached image (img.jpg), I saw that a small special event was held about this, but I would think it befitting that Casey could also be approached on this side of being dominated, discovering also to like it.

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
What's in this sequel?
It's the conclusion of Day 6 in the (bush) path if Casey walks out of the photo shoot on Day 4. The has been updated if you want details/spoilers.

Last edited:

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
That's one of my oldest VN games , and wanted to leave quick opinion.

I left because got enough from her Makeup, especially that she's using the Red color, she's looking ugly and looking like old lady bitch hanging in streets.

Heavy makeup is disgusting for teens .

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
So there are no new contents in this version
according to the change log there is NO progression in Day 7
v2022-10
- Continues the events of Tara's Branch (Unshaven path)
- Adds a Gallery for Special Events directed by Patrons from Patreon
- Allows the player to select how Casey will call Tara

Reactions: SeniGaming

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is new content.

In this latest update we have finished Day 6 Tara's Branch.

The events you folks are referring to are in the "regular/main" branch. We will continue working on the main branch for the next update.

ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
There is new content.

In this latest update we have finished Day 6 Tara's Branch.

The events you folks are referring to are in the "regular/main" branch. We will continue working on the main branch for the next update.
Hey Sakrilas, that was sarcasm. I was memeing about there being no content added in the 'good ending' branch

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
is there a Greg variation on the unshaven path (or is he only on the shaven path)?
This path has 2 options in that regard. If Casey chose not to take panties to school on Day 3, she doesn't meet Greg. If she did, then he ends up asking her on a date for Friday night. Of course, Casey ends up standing him up in this path after everything that happens. She hasn't forgotten about him, though. When she gets her phone back from Tara there's a text from him which she responds to. She'll probably have to explain things to him when she bumps into him back at college too. Whatever she decides to tell him may have repercussions...

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Probably one of my worst game.
[In My Opinion]

Many unrealistic things.
Too Much Blackmailing like it would be better if he could do this every seconds of a day.

And don't know after asking for something to wear, she did not even get a towel.
Even she was sent to the court without dress.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes