Comics Collection Casgra Collection [2022-08-06] [Casgra]

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
Does anyone have any comics or images of Hailey? She is so fucking hot, she reminds me so much of Anna from A perfect marriage

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
I have a latest comic...man..
Downlord link
I like the Gobbys, the intial Old Men, and even Fright Ride Monsters, but the Seniors and this one have just become way too ugly to be fap-able anymore. Similar thing happened with BlackAdder and the roughness protrayed, crossed the line of being sexy and just became way too rapey.

JohnCarter07

Jun 22, 2022
The latest casgra comic
1.The strange Encounter vol 6 is missing.
And the series is "The Night Nurse" but I didn't have a credit card so I couldn't buy the comic some get the comic man pleasure....

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
If we wanted to see a comment of a dumb a$$ troll... wait who the fuck even would want to see that :p:LOL:

P.S. Like this wanker is not hard fappin' to Bridget, how do you even otherwise get to this thread.... wait nevermind... they tripped, fell and magically got transported here :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sum FΑggott

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019

The new 3 comics....
Really nice new additions. Can't believe Walter the lucky wanker got to enjoy Bridget AND Nova! :mad::sneaky::devilish:
Edit:
Cas just needs to add a little grime/dirt and sweat to ladies in the OMAOY to make it perfect at this stage. :geek:
And those close ups and POV camera shots in Nurse Bridget! :love:

Last edited: