VN Ren'Py Abandoned Castaway With My Girlfriend [v1.0] [Xhingau]

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
1 - cant rename MC
2 - yeah, i got it, no need to double the sentence at beginning lol
3 - triple the sentence...
4 - do it again with girlfriend presentation
5 - is this normal to triple every sentence ??? what the heck ??
6 - sometime the sentence is repeated like 7 times....
7 - at the end, girl is weak, but strong enougth to lift MC from the ground LOL
8 - creepy smile fucker bald NTR dude at the end... promissing...

the end.

soo, basically, standard... girl is with Mc, girls is hard to get and all, but she quickly turn as a blowjob bitch and probably wont complain to "help" the strong NTr dude over Mc because that last one can't do shit but the NTr dude is the one that do everything to survive.

thoses repeated sentence tho.... jesus christ.

PS : there is NO NTR yet
Thanks, man, I'm ignoring this piece of shi*** Art now. ;)

Reactions: MadCore

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not bad for a first game and a non-english writer.
theres a few "oddity", that lower the "quality" of the story down to a typical cheap ntr-setting.
but that can be fixed without the need to re-render anything, just some major editing of the script.

I already know what this game will take us, but Im not sure I like it, the "evil-alpha" want to steal/humiliate the "little-dude" plot.

for me, the next logical step is the "survival" logic, two dudes can make more nutrition rations for the lady each day. :D
without the need for any alpha/beta crap.
even so, sperm is not enough to survive, not even 4 times a day. but its fantasy so I let it go.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Buddy, take your time rendering and developing the game. There is almost nothing to start with... It literally took me 3 minutes to go through the entire version of your game.
Hope to see more next update...
And please add NTR or cuckhold tag on your tags. I still can't point what is it going to be...

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I'm having problems.
I downloaded the Mac version but can't open the game.
If you can put the link back for Mac I would appreciate it.
I would like to play your game looks very interesting and original.
Thank you
problemmac.png

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Alright this is obviously headed down the NTR path but the fact that this guy hasn't even gotten ass in a year give off beta Simp vibes. I'm gonna have to jump ship. *Pun intended*

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Red flag on the field -- Only reason a 35 male to be with a 25 year old would be sex, and in her case he has to have money! wait.. NO SEX WTF, that BJ happened at the drop of a hat. :ROFLMAO:
All was fine till the boat made it land and a guy comes out in his undies... :unsure: "Where is his cloths you ask to yourself...?"
...maybe he sunk our boat to get down my NOT WIFE's pants?? "The master plan is in motion!"
Wait, he built this hut... nice hut without nails, hammer, saw, table saw, hand saw, surface planer etc... Definitely not a Union job that would take 3 weeks :whistle:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
These repetitions were intentional so as not to be blank while the images change. I didn't know it would make someone so angry. Next time I will not put it repeated. Thank you for your opinion.
i m not angry at them. just annoyed.

you can easily turn this into a simple auto slideshow in wich after a few secondes the screen change to the new image.

i honestly prefer to see renders with no text , than look at render with a repeated sentence over and over.

keep in mind that when people see text, they usually read it. And reading the same thing 7 times in a row is really annoying.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
100% NTR ...
developer could have specified the genre
Buddy, take your time rendering and developing the game. There is almost nothing to start with... It literally took me 3 minutes to go through the entire version of your game.
Hope to see more next update...
And please add NTR or cuckhold tag on your tags. I still can't point what is it going to be...
to make a simple thing... as fact...

NTR is not on the game yet.

tags can only show what's IN the game.

soo , yes, it's 100000000% chance to be NTR, but its not yet. soo, no tag... cant blame OP

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
To those who did not like the direction of the story I will always be creating new stories according to the votes in my Patreon, I hope you like the future ones.
The problem with what you say is that when you are done with this game the majority of your patreons will be NTR fans and i doubt that they will vote for anything else than NTR. If you only make what your patreons want it will be always the same because why would someone become your patreon at this point if he/she doesn't like NTR.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
No offence you say it can't state NTR yet but if it can only have whats already in the game under Genre: then why then do they let a lot of games have planned tags in Genre:?.
an example Babysitters has
3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Milf, Virgin, Voyeurism, Groping, Masturbating, Handjob, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Cheating, Teasing, Blackmail, Swinging, Corruption, Group Sex
Planned:
Harem, Group Sex, Adventure, Anal sex, Corruption, Creampie, Drugs, Female domination, Footjob, Lesbian, Pregnancy, Titfuck, Exhibitionism, Sextoys, BDSM. in their Genre:

Just Sayin.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
No offence you say it can't state NTR yet but if it can only have whats already in the game under Genre: then why then do they let a lot of games have planned tags in Genre:?.
3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Milf, Virgin, Voyeurism, Groping, Masturbating, Handjob, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Cheating, Teasing, Blackmail, Swinging, Corruption, Group Sex
Planned:
Harem, Group Sex, Adventure, Anal sex, Corruption, Creampie, Drugs, Female domination, Footjob, Lesbian, Pregnancy, Titfuck, Exhibitionism, Sextoys, BDSM. in their Genre:

Just Sayin.
Dev didn't put any planned tags out yet.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Planned:

Just Sayin.
dat up to the guy who make the Op post lol.. i m aint a moderator, staff or else... i just say what i know. obviously the rules/system is not perfect in many points.

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
dat up to the guy who make the Op post lol.. i m aint a moderator, staff or else... i just say what i know. obviously the rules/system is not perfect in many points.
After we post a thread a mod checks it, No changes were made so there you have it.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The person who claims in this thread to be the game Dev rates his own game 5 stars is this even allowed?