VN Ren'Py Abandoned Castaway With My Girlfriend [v1.0] [Xhingau]

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
The person who claims in this thread to be the game Dev rates his own game 5 stars is this even allowed?
To be fair to the Dev, it counter balances the other review which was 1 star. This was at most a prologue, we all understood everything it explained and have been speculating where we think it will go. Once they work on it some more and flesh it out, then we can really judge it.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The person who claims in this thread to be the game Dev rates his own game 5 stars is this even allowed?
No, its stricly not allowed.

for obvious reasons... a dev doesnt have his way to modify the rate of his game, its not allowed. even if, like suggested up there ^
this was to counter the 1 star rate.
that's not a valable reason. it still fall behind rating cheating.

other than that... must say that if this person is really the dev. Then dude....

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude....

just lol...

i mean...
"" This is the first story of a promising developer. The story contains some details, but it can be improved and increased over time. The developer has already defined his commitment and intends to expand the stories for the better. ""

sure thing... a promissing dev... that's up to people to decide imho, as much motivation a dev have, that doesnt mean its promissing new dev.
need seriously more details... like, lots more. could have render the boat drame scene, could help.

dev already defined his commitment.... still say that the storydepend of patrons choices.. wut ? o_O

so, hope its not actual dev. overwise, a little warning for rating modification. unless he didnt read the rules...
=======================================================================

8 - Do not engage in either like or review manipulation. This includes using alt accounts, incentivized like/review schemes, "like for like", etc.
=======================================================================

Reactions: HansDampf788

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
No, its stricly not allowed.

for obvious reasons... a dev doesnt have his way to modify the rate of his game, its not allowed. even if, like suggested up there ^
this was to counter the 1 star rate.
that's not a valable reason. it still fall behind rating cheating.
That's not even the first time i saw something like that. The last time it was only the proofreader but still anyone involved in a project shouldn't be allowed to write a review for it.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
That's not even the first time i saw something like that. The last time it was only the proofreader but still anyone involved in a project shouldn't be allowed to write a review for it.
if readproofers arent total part of a "team" with the dev, then they are allowed to give their opinions.
for exemple, if they readproof because they like the game and aren't part of team or paid for...

i dont see any problem with that.

But the dev himself or the team, including readproof, tester etc.. if they are full part of the said team, are not allowed to vote/review their own game.