• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RM

May 25, 2017
Quick heads up old dirty dog, the casting>milf>anal>asian1 scene is a threesome. You can see the arm and leg of the guy getting his dick sucked even if it ain't the focus of the picture. Not exactly complaining, I know the scene and its a pretty solid one, just letting you know because you'll probably want it to mesh a bit more.

Reactions: Old Dirty Dog

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I found this game to be fun at first but annoying with every new release. Each time I started playing the new release with my last save the page would be littered with undefined this or undefined that errors. I've restarted with a new game four different times in an attempt to get rid of all the errors and it works, but then I have to go through the same grind all over again. I thought maybe the code will get better with each new version but that hasn't happened and once again I have a bunch of crap on the page either saying "property 'xxxx' of undefined" or "error within widget".

I've been playing since 0.011-Alpha

I'm done.

Reactions: Gamle

Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020
I found this game to be fun at first but annoying with every new release. Each time I started playing the new release with my last save the page would be littered with undefined this or undefined that errors. I've restarted with a new game four different times in an attempt to get rid of all the errors and it works, but then I have to go through the same grind all over again. I thought maybe the code will get better with each new version but that hasn't happened and once again I have a bunch of crap on the page either saying "property 'xxxx' of undefined" or "error within widget".

I've been playing since 0.011-Alpha

I'm done.
When you initially load a save, those things are going to appear because the game hasn't yet added new variables and corrected itself. You need to proceed by clicking on any button at all and it'll be fixed.

Here's me loading a save from 0.11 Alpha (when you started playing) to the current build:

Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 5.07.57 PM.png

I hang out with Luna...

Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 5.17.09 PM.png

...and we're all set.

Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 5.18.13 PM.png

¡Adiós!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
my save is gone
Depending on your OS and browser and such, you might need to rename the folder to the last version, and make sure to place the folder in the same place as the last version. After that, it should work. In the future, you would need to download the save file from the save menu, which you would then be able to upload into future new versions.

THEPENTA

May 10, 2020
The game is cool. Thanks OldDirtyDog!
You should try to use WEBM or MP4 instead of Gif. And you can also add audio in that format.

Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020
Is there something new in content, according to this update?
v0.022 Alpha
-Gemma West and Henry Schultz scenes following the Free Hearts Festival added.
-Stacy name and title can now be changed.
-Party Animal perk added.
-Notoriety depreciates after multiple clean jobs.

Which scene is available will depend on who you met on the boat to Catalina Island.

Kein_NOD

Jul 22, 2017
v0.022 Alpha
-Gemma West and Henry Schultz scenes following the Free Hearts Festival added.
Which scene is available will depend on who you met on the boat to Catalina Island.
Thanks. Have forgotten where this Festival has been
Can we repeat this event after full complete v0.021 content?

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes