Nov 21, 2017
We most loathe in others the qualities we loathe in ourselves.
Yeah sure. I could definitely buy it as some sort of deflection or denial where the main character tries to convince himself that he's not as bad so he could sleep better at night. There are even a few lines there that would support it. However, self-introspection doesn't really fall in line with the rest of the story in my opinion. It is a much heavier theme than everything else.

On the other hand, it gives the player some sort of green light to continue what they are doing because it's not so bad...

Reactions: Old Dirty Dog

Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020
This is exactly what I needed, I think I know the problem now. This will happen if you load an old enough save, I'll try to pump out a patch to fix this.
Hey, I got Lolita on the quest menu now. So is it just that interaction, love option or corruption option? I assume it will progress in future builds then.
There's a bit more that you can't access because loading from an early-version save doesn't provide certain variables, lemme see if I can fix it. Starting a new game will fix the problem.

To reiterate, the game is not designed to load saves from before [0.012 Alpha] because that's when the update mechanism changed. But I want everyone to be able to progress with their character and this seems to be a widespread problem, so I'll see what I can do to make it work.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
out of curiosity, whats the undiscovered location under camino real ? been a while, not sure if i unlocked it or what it was.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
a question, will you have a choice of being the good guy(lame xD)
or are we going the whole hog in darkness? >:^]

Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020
out of curiosity, whats the undiscovered location under camino real ? been a while, not sure if i unlocked it or what it was.
If the phrase 'Pass Around Party' means anything to you then perhaps you've unlocked it, you get to it from advancing in the Cynthia story.
a question, will you have a choice of being the good guy(lame xD)
or are we going the whole hog in darkness? >:^]
Yes!! I want players to be in control of who they are, so you can be a monster, a decent man, or a lovable anti-hero depending on what you do.
Yeah sure. I could definitely buy it as some sort of deflection or denial where the main character tries to convince himself that he's not as bad so he could sleep better at night. There are even a few lines there that would support it. However, self-introspection doesn't really fall in line with the rest of the story in my opinion. It is a much heavier theme than everything else.

On the other hand, it gives the player some sort of green light to continue what they are doing because it's not so bad...
Yeah you're right, I'm gonna add some dimension to the Marcus Baker scene so the MC doesn't necessarily need to judge him. Having one internal monologue that doesn't fluctuate no matter whether you're good or bad is likely to get pretty awkward.

To everyone having trouble accessing Stacy content: first of all, I apologize, I'm always embarrassed to include a bug. I looked into the code and I believe it's a result of loading saves at a very particular version mark so as to circumvent the necessary update. [v0.0205 Alpha] should update your files, even if they're already loaded, so you can access the Stacy content. Check the Bug Test menu after downloading: if it says either 'true' or 'false' four times, that means it should work.

vivaelbirdos

Dec 2, 2018
[v0.0165] should fix the problems you all have encountered. Also, our friend Spi has put together image mods for 12 (twelve) of the characters. They're great, well worth checking out. Here's the link:

Mega

Models used:

Adrienne: Veronica Avluv - Diamond Jackson

Alexa: Janice Griffith - Vina Sky

Courtney: Cadey Mercury - Lana Rhoades

Cynthia: Kendra Lust - Ariella Ferrera

Tiffany: Eva Lovia - Bonnie Rotten

Crystal: London Keyes - Kayla Kayden

Ruby: Anna Bell Peaks - Karma RX

Lucia: Gianna Dior - Honey Gold

Sammy: Sasha Grey - Kimber Woods

Tammi: AJ Applegate - Lacy Lennon

Pennie: Alexis Fawx - Bridgette B

Stacy: Riley Reid - Gina Valentina
This should get pinned to the first post. It's great and I like it better than the originals. Definitely worth checking out for the variety.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Game is very good, keep up your good work! Just couple of thoughts.
1. Dog Person perk is very underwhelming. -13 stress on perk's 3rd level is very close to lowest possible stress loss (-10). Don't worth it.
2. Honest Worker perk is very restrictive. For any smart player it's mandatory to grind that perk right away to Elite level, because if you go for one single "advantage", perk counter resets to zero. And because of that early game is no fun.
3. I'd like another way to lose notoriety. In late game, when you grind charisma, notoriety will grow constantly and again, it will restrict player to safe and boring gameplay. I understand, it's kinda whole point of notoriety to restrict MC harassments, but again, every way to lose notoriety is boring af (soup kitchen, hobo, not fucking Courtney). So maybe new events for that? Let's say young and ambitious female journalist/blogger/TV anchor who can be corrupted and used both for fun and good publicity?

Nov 21, 2017
Yeah you're right, I'm gonna add some dimension to the Marcus Baker scene so the MC doesn't necessarily need to judge him. Having one internal monologue that doesn't fluctuate no matter whether you're good or bad is likely to get pretty awkward.
It's not that judging him is a particular problem. It's just the feeling that MC is completely out of touch when he's doing so.

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes