khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I know this game is still in the early phases but I just wanted to say kudos on the update frequency. Of all the games I'm following lately, this one is the only one where I'm consistently finding that there's a new version out whenever I check on it. Certainly a nice surprise.

Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020
The error in the UpdateWidget for 0.018 Alpha can be fixed by changing line 7249 in the HTML file,

from

Code:
<<set $email.courtneyIndie to false>\
to

Code:
<<set $email.courtneyIndie to false>>\
Thanks for this, and sorry about that everyone. Will be patched in the next update.

Reactions: Natsidle

ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
So there is no way to increase Style past 15? also the html code lines 1910-1912 has the wrong elseif $you.charm instead of $you.style for version v0.018 Alpha

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I REALLY like the game concept, I like the way it is done, the images and so on. And I like the dev, seems a pretty chilled fella which goes a long way in my book

I would say that he has the work side of things nailed down pretty tightly and it works as it is, I would like to see a few more places to visit, especially a bit of shopping, and a bit more variety of things to do when not working, If I pet my dog anymore it is likely to burst into flames

In hollywood there is a lot of arse kissers who when you are at the bottom treat you like shit, but start sucking up when they see you doing well. I think the one major change I would recommend is a change in how networking works, a more detailed choice based version of that would really add a bit of depth to the game. It is the scrabble for recognition thats at the heart of this, not just banging girls and I hope the dev might consider my suggestion as it would add flavor and offer up a few tasty bangs and the opportunity to project power

hehehehehe

Feb 21, 2018
great work dude, I just hoping that future updates will focused on the progression and development of the current characters involved and not just throwing new characters until you cant keep up with who is who, that being said I really love your work, keep it up dude!!

AdventureClicks

Nov 18, 2019
Thanks so much for making this game, it is a lot of fun! Though I must say

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, any chance there's going to be more less forcefull lines in the game? Like "normal" blowjobs instead of deep-throat, and more romantic sex?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Old Dirty Dog
4.70 star(s) 80 Votes