Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
This version should automatically fix that bug. Follow the instructions from the Quest menu
I get this. There's an option in the corruption tab for Stacy but I don't know how to unlock it and it says the two options before won't increase corruption anymore.

1610235733847.png

Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020
I get this. There's an option in the corruption tab for Stacy but I don't know how to unlock it and it says the two options before won't increase corruption anymore.

View attachment 978947
Did you kiss Stacy in Long Beach? You can check by seeing if you're in a "sexual relationship" from her Relationship menu. Then visit with her during the day.

Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020
Anyone know who the model for Jennifer (Asian) is? Thanks.
Heads up, the girls in auditions are procedurally generated so that image isn't affiliated with the name Jennifer, you're gonna wanna post the image.

Yeah I am. But when I visit her during the day, on the corruption tab, I see the following.

View attachment 978988

View attachment 978990
Weird! I'm having some trouble recreating the problem but I'll keep trying. Can you tell me (if you remember) what version you started the file on and what version you just loaded from?

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Heads up, the girls in auditions are procedurally generated so that image isn't affiliated with the name Jennifer, you're gonna wanna post the image.

Weird! I'm having some trouble recreating the problem but I'll keep trying. Can you tell me (if you remember) what version you started the file on and what version you just loaded from?
Started the save from the first version you posted and just opened it in on the current one. So try a new game on the current version?

Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020
Started the save from the first version you posted and just opened it in on the current one. So try a new game on the current version?
Thanks for sticking around since the beginning! Try this build and follow the instructions from the "Bug Test" Menu to the left.

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Thanks for sticking around since the beginning! Try this build and follow the instructions from the "Bug Test" Menu to the left.

Mega

Hey, I got Lolita on the quest menu now. So is it just that interaction, love option or corruption option? I assume it will progress in future builds then.

ztakeo

Jul 5, 2017
What is the highest level you can get the Perks in this? I managed to get them to gold, but it in the text that I can increase it further, just checking.

Last edited:

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
What is the highest level you can get the Perks in this? I managed to get them to gold, but it in the text that I can increase it further, just checking.
There is another level after gold, elite I believe it was called

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes