fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Thank you both!! Check out [v0.017 Alpha], that whole event is now implemented.
So I've seen people having some kind of issue with the Molly thing, which I haven't had. Just wanted to point out that you can get her 'Openness' stat up past 100.
I thought that maybe the event would change if you got it up high enough, so I grinded it for a few in-game weeks. After I hit 100 I tried again and it just went up to 103, figured that wasn't intentional so I rewound to 100 just to be safe.
Anyway, game gets better every update, hope that my comment was helpful!

Reactions: F3nris

primepoker

May 30, 2019
Loving the game so far. Btw anyone have the name of the the chick in latinaO.mp4 and possibly the name of the scene?

Nov 21, 2017
This game is pretty well written and overall enjoyable. Though I don't particularly like the stat grind. It's especially annoying in this type of HTML games where you need to click through the same scenario time and time again to raise a stat. It's even more annoying when the scenario has multiple phases...So you need to click through all the phases of the same scenario over and over again. I think a 'skip scenario' button would be very appreciated. It will light up only if the player already saw everything the scenario has to offer and only triggered it to grind a stat.

The grind is not particularly hard or unforgiving, but it's just annoying.

Other than that, top-notch, very good. Though I have to say I find the moral relativism of the main character a bit funny. When he judges other characters as being 'bad' people. While being really close to them on the moral spectrum. It's like Stalin saying Hitler is a bad person in relation to him. "At least I don't put people in gas chambers... Sure I work them to death... But I'm clearly a better person..."

Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020
Other than that, top-notch, very good. Though I have to say I find the moral relativism of the main character a bit funny. When he judges other characters as being 'bad' people. While being really close to them on the moral spectrum. It's like Stalin saying Hitler is a bad person in relation to him. "At least I don't put people in gas chambers... Sure I work them to death... But I'm clearly a better person..."
We most loathe in others the qualities we loathe in ourselves.

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Just wanna thank you for this great game Mr. Dirty "Luna" :)

HTML games are my favorite games on this site and you sir made one of the best so far imo.

I like the detail and passion you bring into this game, it clearly shows and I really hope you will be continuing what you did until now.

Small Feedback: In order to find all scenes, I F5 a lot and it took me ages to get the latina scenes for the 2nd casting. Are the chances for them to appear the same as the other ethics?

Great work mate

Reactions: Old Dirty Dog

Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020
Just wanna thank you for this great game Mr. Dirty "Luna" :)

HTML games are my favorite games on this site and you sir made one of the best so far imo.

I like the detail and passion you bring into this game, it clearly shows and I really hope you will be continuing what you did until now.

Small Feedback: In order to find all scenes, I F5 a lot and it took me ages to get the latina scenes for the 2nd casting. Are the chances for them to appear the same as the other ethics?

Great work mate
Thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoy it as much as I enjoy making it!

And yeah, all the images should have the same chance of appearing

Natsidle

Jan 25, 2018
Getting the following whenever I try to load a 1.6.5 or 1.5 save from disk:

Error: <<UpdateCheck>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: invalid escape sequence)

Is 1.8 supposed to break old saves again?

Last edited:

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Anybody have a good explanation of the talent tree? For starters, what is the difference between a star and a star with checkmark, and how do they correlate with the green horizontal and vertical arrows?

From my understanding the star relates to what that talent is, and the checkmark indicates that it has been learned. What is the difference between a green diamond and a star?

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I don't know what to say but who made this game deserve Bravo one of the most nice and Real. there
you can be the good Worker or the bad Man
So far The game takes you of time so good Job

Reactions: Old Dirty Dog

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Thanks buddy!! Yeah, I recommend taking a few game days to get a financial footing. The two biggest boosts to your income are training Stacy's professionalism and getting perks (you can surmise how to get them from the stats screen)

I had to leave room for growth!

Thank you for keeping me grounded

I have the fame of a legend, the charisma of a movie star, more money in the bank than god himself, and nothing to spend it on. I want to buy stuff! big tv, fancy car, rolex watch, expensive sunglasses, mansions, helicopter, private plane! I want to go tanning and get that lovely orange skin

And where's mah gold diggers? We got to have gold diggers sniffing around randomly! I want to pay off said gold diggers after they try to black mail me! I have also been sniffing more cocaine than eric clapton, where's my trip to the betty ford clinic!!

Seriously though, one of the better html games out here that doesnt involve you having to wear a dress!

Kremp

May 13, 2018
The error in the UpdateWidget for 0.018 Alpha can be fixed by changing line 7249 in the HTML file,

from

Code:
&lt;&lt;set $email.courtneyIndie to false&gt;\
to

Code:
&lt;&lt;set $email.courtneyIndie to false&gt;&gt;\

Reactions: Natsidle
4.70 star(s) 80 Votes