Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Old Dirty Dog I got a question, will Alexa Fawx be making a comeback or no? Shes featured in the preview screenshots but shes only there for about 2 seconds in the intro and never seen again.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

stochastic

Dec 21, 2019
It is literally a game about toxic patriarchal power structures: That's the category. Skunk Anansie called and asked me to tell you that yes, it's fuckin' political.
For sure. I like how people are always going on about how devs should make the game they want to make, realize their vision, etc, but the moment they decide to make any statement in the game that's even slightly political, it's all "stop ramming your politics down my throat!"

Reactions: lnppo

Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020
Old Dirty Dog I got a question, will Alexa Fawx be making a comeback or no? Shes featured in the preview screenshots but shes only there for about 2 seconds in the intro and never seen again.
Yup, I'm planning on her coming back at some point.

Great game, i'd say it's easily one of the best of the category.
It would be even better if the writer could avoid pushing down our throats his political opinions however.
When do I do that?

Yogbouille

Aug 9, 2020
To (stochastic)

Funny how giving your personal opinion about the game now becomes "How devs should make the game they want to make".

I'm just stating what i disliked in the game (Which is obviously nitpicking since most of it is very good). I'm not asking for changes or anything of that sort, i'm just expressing my opinion about the game.

To (Old Dirty Dog)

I'd have to replay the game to note you each specific sentences but it's not that often to be fair.
It's mostly sentences implying your morals(Linked to politics, we all know how politics are about morals nowdays) in the name of the character which can get annoying for some players(me).

It's your game, you do whatever the heck you want.
I'm just stating the only thing that i disliked about your game(Which is overall very good.)

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo and Romanul

Yogbouille

Aug 9, 2020
It is literally a game about toxic patriarchal power structures: That's the category. Skunk Anansie called and asked me to tell you that yes, it's fuckin' political.
Indeed, and i disliked that part.

I'm giving my opinion of the game, allow me to dislike some parts of it.

It's like you haven't read the first part of the comment.

Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020
To (stochastic)

Funny how giving your personal opinion about the game now becomes "How devs should make the game they want to make".

I'm just stating what i disliked in the game (Which is obviously nitpicking since most of it is very good). I'm not asking for changes or anything of that sort, i'm just expressing my opinion about the game.

To (Old Dirty Dog)

I'd have to replay the game to note you each specific sentences but it's not that often to be fair.
It's mostly sentences implying your morals(Linked to politics, we all know how politics are about morals nowdays) in the name of the character which can get annoying for some players(me).

It's your game, you do whatever the heck you want.
I'm just stating the only thing that i disliked about your game(Which is overall very good.)
Thanks for your response, and for your kind words. I understand, I personally always think you're leaving something on the table if you don't explore the ethical implications of a story's subject matter, but I know not everyone's as in to extensive moralizing as I am. I'm glad you like it, though!

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes