fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Really enjoying the game so far. Not usually into management games, but this one is really easy to navigate and I find is pretty balanced.
Also one of the few times were checking the stats screen is actually useful. I was curious what one had to do to unlock perks. Luckily the game has the traits detailed so it's not ambiguous.

All around good foundation, looking forward to more!

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Really, it takes all of 30 minutes to "break" the game once you understand the mechanics, it's not very difficult at all.
It's not just about easy or hard, it's also about enjoyment not to mention logic, working the second job gives me 60 stress going up from 40 stress, well yeah, it pays about twice more or something but when you aren't playing day to day but week to week doing the normal jobs will be better as it keeps you going and from what I remember you can knock out 4 of those instead of 1 big and 2 normal before you need to spend an entire day of resting.
So yeah, I stand by my previous statement.

Reactions: Old Dirty Dog

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
PS: How many levels are there to charisma? Is average Joe max?
If you open the HTML in notepad and search for "Average Joe" you can see the other levels in the next few lines of code.

I've deleted the game now but think there were 2 more levels Actor and Movie/Super Star. I think the Levels were something like 1000 and then 2500 Charisma points

Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020
It's not just about easy or hard, it's also about enjoyment not to mention logic, working the second job gives me 60 stress going up from 40 stress, well yeah, it pays about twice more or something but when you aren't playing day to day but week to week doing the normal jobs will be better as it keeps you going and from what I remember you can knock out 4 of those instead of 1 big and 2 normal before you need to spend an entire day of resting.
So yeah, I stand by my previous statement.
Both of you are gonna appreciate the new update. dingo4life, try out the 'Casual' mode, it makes Stress less of a factor and money easier to earn.

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
This is fantastic for a first release. Lots of varience with the work content which can be expanded easily and its pretty well written over all. Game isnt to grindy either, feels pretty good. Though I think that you went a bit overboard with the antagonist, bitch is a straight up psychopath.

Reactions: Old Dirty Dog

Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Actually both are correct, it depends on the version of the game you have. But the game is so easy that it is not really useful.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I think its been a long time i played a game with grind and game over and kept playing even after 10 game overs cuz the game just have it as weak point everything else is so fun

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes