Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020
And still waiting Cynthia's call.
You likely loaded a save from [0.01b Alpha], this is an oversight on my part. You can still use that save, download [0.0121 Alpha] and navigate to the Preferences menu at your desk. Then click 'Still waiting for Cynthia to call.' Here's the download:

And a heads up, all builds from [0.013 Alpha] moving on will not be able to load saves pre-[0.011 Alpha], so download the most recent build and load and save your game before I release it. This should not be a problem moving forward.

Thanks for playing,

ODD

Mohawk78

Mar 2, 2020
Great game! Can't wait for more. I was glad to see you used Adriana Chechik for the antagonist. Knowing her catalog of work, I can only imagine the fun selection of ways I'll be able to get payback for my dog.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
I like the game but it is really hard to read. The text blends in with the background, especially with certain colors. Could you choose darker backgrounds or bold the text or something? Personally I would prefer just a black background but you probably don't want to go for that.

Reactions: Old Dirty Dog

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
I like the game but it is really hard to read. The text blends in with the background, especially with certain colors. Could you choose darker backgrounds or bold the text or something? Personally I would prefer just a black background but you probably don't want to go for that.
Tht's a good point, I chose blue firt but found the contrst not great, so swapped to Lime which worked well. Might be worth picking some colors using this site:

Also had an issue reading the (Time+) type texts on the blue 'button' option.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Tht's a good point, I chose blue firt but found the contrst not great, so swapped to Lime which worked well. Might be worth picking some colors using this site:

Also had an issue reading the (Time+) type texts on the blue 'button' option.
Yeah I just don't want to have to lean inches away from my screen to read shit. I also chose blue and then switched to Red. I actually started a new game because halfway through the intro I just couldn't read it.

clowndarko0o

Aug 16, 2017
Nice gaming experience, looking forward to the next update.
More random gif/pics for more random encounter would be great.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
0.0121_Alpha is 3 times lighter than the last one i downloaded 0.011
is it for merging only? or pics-gifs were compressed?

Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020
Was wondering about certain max stats, Do the perks max at gold? And what's the max professionalism of Stacy?
The perks max at "Epic," although that requires a lot of grind. Intended for late-game stuff, when the game has more content.

0.0121_Alpha is 3 times lighter than the last one i downloaded 0.011
is it for merging only? or pics-gifs were compressed?
I reformatted the GIF's to MP4's, they function the same and take up about 1/10 of the space. You can download the update by itself and it'll have all the same things!

Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020
Is there an option to name the dog? The knife'll twist in my heart ten times harder if I can name the dog.
There is now!

[v0.013 Alpha] allows you to name your dog, if you're loading an old save go to Preferences at your computer and you'll have one chance to rename her.

It also introduces a new location and storyline mission. Check it out.

Reactions: Mohawk78

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
There is now!

[v0.013 Alpha]
It also introduces a new location and storyline mission. Check it out.
Oh you means this story line?

The King and I
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#14): Cannot read property 'met' of undefined

Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020
Oh you means this story line?

The King and I
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#14): Cannot read property 'met' of undefined
I suspect you loaded from [v0.01], [0.01a] or [0.01b]. As I stated before, updates moving forward are only compatible with [v0.011 Alpha] and beyond.

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes