muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
I suspect you loaded from [v0.01], [0.01a] or [0.01b]. As I stated before, updates moving forward are only compatible with [v0.011 Alpha] and beyond.
I have same error, using saves from 0.11. Plus I have errors on Character Stats page, game couldn't know how many times MC came on a face, in a mouth etc.

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
So what do I do to get Cynthia's call? I loaded from .11Alpha and the game says it's functional in the preferences do I need to do something specific?

Nov 30, 2017
For those with problems triggering Cynthia's call, this helped me. I also loaded a save from .11Alpha.
Open console, type this: SugarCube.State.active.variables.cynthia.fourthEvent=true
Immediately after I received an e-mail that started the storyline.

Reactions: TheJokeman

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
BTW Can Windham's wife (Veronica Avluv) actually be charmed with charisma or moved by reputation? 1022 Rep and 968 Cha are not enough in my case.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Have you considered uploading an online-only version? A handful of other HTML games have that option. Game looks really interesting beyond that

Zurkei

Nov 25, 2017
For those with problems triggering Cynthia's call, this helped me. I also loaded a save from .11Alpha.
Open console, type this: SugarCube.State.active.variables.cynthia.fourthEvent=true
Immediately after I received an e-mail that started the storyline.
It is better to do this SugarCube.State.variables.cynthiaWeinglassCallCounter = 0 so that you get the full event

Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020
Sorry about the glitch folks, there was a variable I retroactively added to an earlier event that I forgot to add in the update. That means any save file that had already completed The King & I content from v0.011 couldn't advance to the new mission. Once 0.0135 is up (I already requested it), that should be fixed. Saves that have already been saved in v0.013 can be fixed with Zurkei's method above.
Im fucking hyped for this, pls dont abandon
I'm fucking hyped too! And I will not, already put too much effort in to not see it through.

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
I have something after seducing Endrian a letter arrives and that's the end of the game

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes