4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

GoldenRising

Dec 20, 2017
What additions does the new version have over the one currently available on the front page?
v1.1.2 - Fix the virgin mode in gallery

Unfortunately, that was it. I also doubt that anything more will be done, even though there are still a few bugs. Maybe there are people who know how to fix such things, but I doubt anyone would actually do it.

Last edited:

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
good lord, i though the game has already ended in 4 stages only, now i come back and the 5th stage is out????? I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

also, how can i escape this room from "the tower" guys? aside from pressing X, which will probably be a dead end, i cant do anything else
1727001871218.png

Last edited:

Berry Delight

May 17, 2024
good lord, i though the game has already ended in 4 stages only, now i come back and the 5th stage is out????? I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

also, how can i escape this room guys? aside from pressing X, which will probably be a dead end, i cant do anything else
View attachment 4059444
I believe its a softlock on the bad ending route, so there's no really a way out as far as I know :/ Its an end game area and the difference is, that if you get the good ending route, it would be daytime outside the windows and you'll be actually able to leave through the door on the right.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Berry Delight

May 17, 2024
but there are 2 more sex scenes in the gallery, so i think there will be some way to escape
View attachment 4059477
View attachment 4059478
Thats exactly what I ment. The blue chained giant is the boss that you fight if you collected all the paradise keys, and Iris is right after you beat her. This is the good ending route*

P.S. This fight is initiated after you beat the chapel deacon boss. *

Last edited:

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
Thats exactly what I ment. The blue chained giant is the boss that you fight if you collected all the paradise keys, and Iris is right after you beat her. This is the good ending route*

oh my, thanks friend, guess i'll roll back to the old comment to find the save before the giant boss then

Reactions: Berry Delight
Jan 21, 2022

also, how can i escape this room from "the tower" guys? aside from pressing X, which will probably be a dead end, i cant do anything else
View attachment 4059444
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020

Deacon? I thought she was a priestess?

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes