4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Here are mine if you need. I can't tell you the exact number of the save, but its on the page 3 right in the middle
I thought for sure I could get to the point in your save on my own, having collected all 4 of the keys and being about to go up against the chapel boss, but... Sweet Jesus have mercy, that bitch was a slog! And if she grabs you? Welp! You'll have to start that stage of the fight all over again. The dev must have sadism as a kink, because there is no goddamned fucking way anyone can look at that fight and think it's anything but the opposite of fun!

So from the bottom of my depraved and perverted heart (and various other relevant parts! :LOL: ) I'll say this: THANK YOU!

-Mal

• Red Heart
Reactions: Berry Delight
Feb 7, 2022
Does anyone know if the dev is planning to create more this type of games or are they already in work? Please respond <3
he's made a game before this one, its called attack it devil legion, the difference between them is that devil legion is a real time strategy where you control the girls, i like that game for inovating on the format, its one of my favorites in this website but be warned that its not for everyone.
Other than that he's stated one or two months back that this game was finished and that he was going to start working on the next one soon, i heard no news about it afterwards because he decided to release bug fixes for this game still but i hope there's news on the third game by the end of the year

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.70 star(s) 49 Votes