Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Official DVD game avaliable soon :) View attachment 4121692
and the cover of the video
waifux2 was used View attachment 4121707
Nostalgia vibes ftw! Now I want to clear off a space on my shelf to start collecting these!

Not me, but apparently a jackass under this soundtrack vid did:
As for if you can get it in the states, it depends on which state. I saw a chart giving a rough idea of which areas are safe, unenforced and definitely getting you jailed, but I don't know how accurate it is.
Can you post a link to this map? I would like to say this sounds like bullshit but from what I've been seeing from the U.K., this doesn't sound like too far of a stretch... :cry:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Nostalgia vibes ftw! Now I want to clear off a space on my shelf to start collecting these!

Can you post a link to this map? I would like to say this sounds like bullshit but from what I've been seeing from the U.K., this doesn't sound like too far of a stretch... :cry:
Sure. It's accurate as of 2013 so take it with a grain of salt. Lot more red (and Canada) than I remember.

1728793615955.png

Also if your not sure, check your local laws. In my country lolicon caries a life sentence for production and 20 years for possession and they don't take ignorance as an excuse. However, I've also enacted civil disobedience by carrying loli drawings into a prison and nobody cared. Just because I got off easy doesn't mean you'll be treated as kindly.

EDIT: Frick, I forgot to differentiate CP and CSAM, the latter of which I meant to write in my previous comment.

Last edited:

Sum G

Jul 5, 2023
Sure. It's accurate as of 2013 so take it with a grain of salt. Lot more read (and Canada) than I remember.

View attachment 4127134

Also if your not sure, check your local laws. In my country lolicon caries a life sentence for production and 20 years for possession and they don't take ignorance as an excuse. However, I've also enacted civil disobedience by carrying loli drawings into a prison and nobody cared. Just because I got off easy doesn't mean you'll be treated as kindly.

EDIT: Frick, I forgot to differentiate CP and CSAM, the latter of which I meant to right in my previous comment.
Alright, it is completely legal in my area, hopefully every person trying to buy this has it legal in their areas too. Thanks!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Sure. It's accurate as of 2013 so take it with a grain of salt. Lot more red (and Canada) than I remember.

View attachment 4127134

EDIT: Frick, I forgot to differentiate CP and CSAM, the latter of which I meant to write in my previous comment.
Damn, I had no idea there were so many states in the U.S. that actually put people in jail over a drawing. While I'm not a lolicon myself I don't think anyone should be punished over a drawing, especially when those resources could be going to house the homeless and treat the sick. :eek:

The first boss does it too, if the player (or "tester" I guess) refuses to input anything during the boss battle minigame. What follows is a (in my opinion) pretty damn hot unbirth animation.

-Mal
I missed that scene. It's time to play some more succubus DDR!

Solus Brack

Aug 27, 2022
So I'm playing the 1.1 release. (Awesome that it's fully out now) And it seems that there is something wrong with the Hyper Path. I am getting to full bar and failing the Mash but I am not cumming, and instead only cum after I start walking a ways away. This is preventing me from reaching the Lore Book on Stage 1 of the Hyper Path. Any help?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Berry Delight

May 17, 2024
So I'm playing the 1.1 release. (Awesome that it's fully out now) And it seems that there is something wrong with the Hyper Path. I am getting to full bar and failing the Mash but I am not cumming, and instead only cum after I start walking a ways away. This is preventing me from reaching the Lore Book on Stage 1 of the Hyper Path. Any help?
Same, I had to walk almost to the edge of the platform then turn around and slowly walk the opposite way, click by click - until one time it happened right. I to have no clue whether theis is a bug or is it intended to be at a random moment*

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes