Berry Delight

May 17, 2024
sure, this game have many good music, i hope we gonna have a file with the full ost i really like many of them
Here's the playlist I found:

I believe there's most if not all of the soundtrack, and here an archives (sorry, I had to devide it so the server could process when I attached them) with the same osts, but in .mp3 format, if that's what you meant by "file with full ost".

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
yes, fun gameplay and lore are important for a good game, sex scene is just a cool bonus and the musics are cool too, (the dance part with the lord succubus is the best music)
I have to agree to disagree on that. The succubus dance battle was one of the hardest parts of the game for me. The music was okay but this game had some real bangers such as the lab and chapel OSTs.

I just want another part.... :cry:
Same! I want to see what Poring had in mind for the other stages he had planned for this gem.

Feb 7, 2022
In my eyes poring ending development early on this game has its upsides, he doesnt stay too long in one single project unlike a massive portion of the devs in this genre, and it allows him to experiment with different systems to learn and make more games than if otherwise.
He also ceased development on attack it early, the game still has two greyed out stages that will probably never be available but their sacrifice allowed this game to be made sooner

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Plazaza

Feb 3, 2019
He made a post saying that the Chapel chapter is taking longer than expected and it starts to affect his physical and mental health (and he's moving during that time.)
I believe the game quality would have been affected had he continued the development hell instead of stopping after the Chapel chapter.

• Thinking Face

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
In my eyes poring ending development early on this game has its upsides, he doesnt stay too long in one single project unlike a massive portion of the devs in this genre, and it allows him to experiment with different systems to learn and make more games than if otherwise.
He also ceased development on attack it early, the game still has two greyed out stages that will probably never be available but their sacrifice allowed this game to be made sooner
He made a post saying that the Chapel chapter is taking longer than expected and it starts to affect his physical and mental health (and he's moving during that time.)
I believe the game quality would have been affected had he continued the development hell instead of stopping after the Chapel chapter.
They also said the stages will return in the next game.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Official DVD game avaliable soon :) View attachment 4121692
and the cover of the video
waifux2 was used View attachment 4121707
I would go through the hassle of getting one, but customs would probably seize it since they'd mistake it for CP based on the cover. I hate useless laws that seem more designed to screw over the niche populous rather than protecting anyone.

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
I would go through the hassle of getting one, but customs would probably seize it since they'd mistake it for CP based on the cover. I hate useless laws that seem more designed to screw over the niche populous rather than protecting anyone.
I sense you live down in Oz, mate... I'm right, aren't I? They always make too much of a fuss about such stuff there. ("RIP" Westy. Never forget.)

-Mal

Sum G

Jul 5, 2023
Who in there right mind would see cp in this? Could I get this in the United States possibly?

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Who in there right mind would see cp in this? Could I get this in the United States possibly?
Not me, but apparently a jackass under this soundtrack vid did:
As for if you can get it in the states, it depends on which state. I saw a chart giving a rough idea of which areas are safe, unenforced and definitely getting you jailed, but I don't know how accurate it is.

• Wow
4.60 star(s) 50 Votes