CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Going back to my previous posts about the revamped Lesbian Mode for Act 1, the choices that I think go against it are all of Violet's when with Nick, both of her choices when she's at the bar, Rita deciding to go downtown instead of going to the pool, talking to Lucas instead of Luna, and refusing to kiss Luna in Act 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: ionDivvy

fslrff

Mar 23, 2023
View attachment 1505503
Casual Desires [v0.18b] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough shows points in the choices.
Optional replaces the White Text box and Text with a Black Text box and Text. Change Text Size, and box opacity. (Pic 3)​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: If you want a Lesbian-only route, the Dev gave us that option, go to the preference and activate Extras: Lesbian Mode.

Download: -
Download WT Optional: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
whats the diff between wt and wt optional?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.18b + WT by JokerLeader + Gallery by Azk66

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 480 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
v0.18c patch
Patch Only: -
Full Download: - -

Changelog:
- (v0.18c) Added new options to C18 bus scene.
- (v0.18c) Added new options to C18 Luna club scenes.
- (v0.18c) Added vaginal variation to C18 male stripclub scene, which displays if Rita hasn't had anal sex before.
- (v0.18c) Added montage at the end of C18 showcasing which characters are available for romance.
- (v0.18c) Fixed a bug where the C18 Luna male scene would display if Luna hadn't joined either club.
- (v0.18c) Changed font color of the save name prompt.
- (v0.18c) Added more 'innocent' point gains.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
v0.18c patch
Patch Only: Mega - Pixeldrain
Full Download: Win/Linux - Mac - Android

Changelog:
- (v0.18c) Added new options to C18 bus scene.
- (v0.18c) Added new options to C18 Luna club scenes.
- (v0.18c) Added vaginal variation to C18 male stripclub scene, which displays if Rita hasn't had anal sex before.
- (v0.18c) Added montage at the end of C18 showcasing which characters are available for romance.
- (v0.18c) Fixed a bug where the C18 Luna male scene would display if Luna hadn't joined either club.
- (v0.18c) Changed font color of the save name prompt.
- (v0.18c) Added more 'innocent' point gains.
Good job ion! I like how you listened to people feedback and got it fixed quickly.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Casual Desires [v0.18c] [ionDivvy]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CasualDesires-0.18c
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Very nice recapitulation! :) I did like Sara but now that she's the main NPC in "Rebel Duet" I'll choose Lucy without any hesitation. :love:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well when trying to download it say "Bad Token" constantly. Not sure how this counts as working.
Considering you didn't say what link or whatever to what you are trying to get...., bad token is due to adblocker or not using one...

If it was removed it would say "403" or this file has bene removed NOT bad token...bad token is on your end.

Yes, again, they work fine here....

And considering, DFD a game from 2017 still has working links, yes they do get rid of the lols guess that's what you focus on.
That's because mods/uploaders re-upload links when they expire....

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
MEGA removes/deletes content more than any other provider, but okay.....
That's strange, because I have been using MEGA for years (I have a 5GB daily limit), and have not experienced any of that at any time.

As for MIXDROP, I refuse to use that one unless there is absolutely no other option. I don't have the patience to wade though all the ads and multiple new tabs it adds just for the privilege of finally being able to press successfully on the download button.

My favorite is MEDIAFIRE, and will use that one whenever it is offered. It does open a new Google Chrome window whenever I use it, but I consider that a minor inconvenience when I consider the download speed and lack of restrictions.

Reactions: sava75
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes