BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Something I did wonder about though is that I have what I call a good guy play through and a dickhead play through. I do this for most games and naturally I wanna blackmail and be rude to people in the dickheads route like I plan to blackmail Eva I think but the dealer basically and I ate some food sis made and said it was bad so she should be like a genie and grant me wishes. After that though for the most part me and sister seemingly get on but I wonder why. Shouldn't she think I am a dick?

meliv

Nov 22, 2018
Something I did wonder about though is that I have what I call a good guy play through and a dickhead play through. I do this for most games and naturally I wanna blackmail and be rude to people in the dickheads route like I plan to blackmail Eva I think but the dealer basically and I ate some food sis made and said it was bad so she should be like a genie and grant me wishes. After that though for the most part me and sister seemingly get on but I wonder why. Shouldn't she think I am a dick?
Often being honest is a good thing to do, heck even banter works among friends.

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
MC's a senior in college, so he must be 22, and he says he used to give massages to his mom when he was a teenager, but in his own words that was "a long time ago". So in y'all's mind that's a long time? From being a teenager to going to college? What's that? Less than 10 years? Ok...

asdfinator

Sep 14, 2020
MC's a senior in college, so he must be 22, and he says he used to give massages to his mom when he was a teenager, but in his own words that was "a long time ago". So in y'all's mind that's a long time? From being a teenager to going to college? What's that? Less than 10 years? Ok...
It's all relative. At 22 years old, 10 years is almost half your life.

Oct 8, 2019
Well, this will not be my most excited review. Not that there was anything wrong with day 7, it's just a day setting up for the future. There were more than a few typos in this one but that can be fixed. Casey is a nice addition, although her being Laurel's niece is a bit odd.

But I must say my favorite part was seeing my name in the credits. Thank you very much for that :love:

Reactions: Carrotsteam

StreamLined

Mar 12, 2017
Surprised no one has mentioned how Ester is literally Vivan James, not a complaint or anything, just a surprise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tonyloco

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Hi, BadmanBaxter! The puppies will lick the owner's hand even if he hits them with a stick, and so will Ellie, we tried to recreate a similar image in her character. As trustful and as friendly.

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
how? (good art btw)
Hi, eloanes! We use WebP format for all of our images, but we're going to increase the resolution in the next update, thus the size of our game will be increased dramatically as well.

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Well, this will not be my most excited review. Not that there was anything wrong with day 7, it's just a day setting up for the future. There were more than a few typos in this one but that can be fixed. Casey is a nice addition, although her being Laurel's niece is a bit odd.

But I must say my favorite part was seeing my name in the credits. Thank you very much for that :love:
Hi, An Ace Among Men! Don't worry, the typos will be fixed. We are also happy to see your name in the credits. Thank you very much for that.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
While this game updates very often all the updates have been really small, and I mean really small. I can't hate the devs for playing the system, but I would not recommend playing every update for this game if you like to play for more then 10 minutes at a time. Wait like 4 or 5.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes