Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Well, there isn't a need to have different writers working on each charachter. That can have negative effect of making the game more disjointed. It's instead a good idea for an individual writer to just practice and get better and writing charachters as having more distinct speaking styles.

As a general rule, having Patrons make major design choices is a dangerous idea. Patrons are often well meaning, but lack the knowledge to determine how much extra work a particular choice entails.

I say this having worked on a team that USED to have patrons make design choices, and having seen it blow up horribly in our face.
Hi, T51bwinterized! We already practice some separation of our characters by writers (e.g. Ester), in any case, all the text placed in the game eventually passes through the hands of the same editor. We are ready for all the design choices that we give to our patrons. And we get feedback about transferring to sandbox format after every update, so there's little we can do here. But thanks for the warning, it's always nice to know that someone likes our game so much.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Hi, T51bwinterized! We already practice some separation of our characters by writers (e.g. Ester), in any case, all the text placed in the game eventually passes through the hands of the same editor. We are ready for all the design choices that we give to our patrons. And we get feedback about transferring to sandbox format after every update, so there's little we can do here. But thanks for the warning, it's always nice to know that someone likes our game so much.
I think that the fact that Ester has a different writer is something that makes sense to me. She has a very different speaking style from the other girls. Still, I do think her segments suffer from the slight problem of being disjoined. More can be done to unify that aesthetic. Your other writer, meanwhile, is the one who has more of a problem coming up with a distinct writing voice for each girl.

Reactions: bluesunny

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I had this game on my waiting list and finally decided to play it. What to say that has not been said? The art is beautiful. I think it is the most striking thing about the game.

I read that each character will have 3 routes: The friendly, the romantic and the depraved. I always choose the romantic route, and the friendly route when I don't like a character. And regarding this, I have a question.

I know it will seem selfish, but will we get a chance to romance the girls and have them just to ourselves? Without being forced to "share" them between them. For example, romance Eva and Ellie but without anything happening between them.
Or romance Chloe and Scarlett without something happening between them, knowing that they possibly shared a dildo.
These are just some examples. But I'm speaking about every character in general.

Thanks in advance. And again, aesthetically it is a beautiful game! Personally, I like it very much.

Reactions: Carrotsteam

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I had this game on my waiting list and finally decided to play it. What to say that has not been said? The art is beautiful. I think it is the most striking thing about the game.

I read that each character will have 3 routes: The friendly, the romantic and the depraved. I always choose the romantic route, and the friendly route when I don't like a character. And regarding this, I have a question.

I know it will seem selfish, but will we get a chance to romance the girls and have them just to ourselves? Without being forced to "share" them between them. For example, romance Eva and Ellie but without anything happening between them.
Or romance Chloe and Scarlett without something happening between them, knowing that they possibly shared a dildo.
These are just some examples. But I'm speaking about every character in general.

Thanks in advance. And again, aesthetically it is a beautiful game! Personally, I like it very much.
Hi, Havenless_! We have no plans for lesbian relationships between the heroines at the moment.

Reactions: Havenless_

NotSomeone

Nov 29, 2017
Great art, the writing feels a little "stiff" for me? Then again, I'm not used to reading english texts / books or anything like that (Not my main language).
Anyway, I was holding out on this one, but I feel glad that I started playing it, great stuff.
Hope it doesn't get abandoned. Godspeed.

Reactions: Carrotsteam

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Great art, the writing feels a little "stiff" for me? Then again, I'm not used to reading english texts / books or anything like that (Not my main language).
Anyway, I was holding out on this one, but I feel glad that I started playing it, great stuff.
Hope it doesn't get abandoned. Godspeed.
Yeah, that's part of what I mean by "the characters lack a strong voice". Normally the dialogue is a better way to convey personality.

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Really good art, unfortunately seems that not being an asshole gets zero lewd scenes so far. Another game that feels like the only way to see anything is to be an asshole, hope that changes.
Hi, MrFriendly! Thank you for your feedback, we'll try our best at delivering an equal amount of content for both routes.

Reactions: MrFriendly

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
Hi, I with the day 6 update, it doesn't accept prior save files. Though it's a short game so far, I figured I would upload an updated end-of-day-5 file for anyone interested.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes